This Beautiful Shiplap-Inspired Gas Fireplace Adds a Rustic Touch to Your Outdoor Space
Who wants to stay inside on a beautiful day? Not us!
But, a touch of cozy wouldn't hurt to make your patio more inviting.
Add warmth to your outdoor surrounding and bring family and friends together with this freestanding gas fireplace. It has a shiplap design, a popular trend making its presence in contemporary and modern farmhouse spaces. Made in the USA, it truly looks stunning and has great quality.
Gas fireplace installation may seem intimidating, but not with this ventless fireplace. Thankfully, it only needs to be hooked up to gas. For your convenience, the gas shut-off and the gas line can be configured to meet your needs. Have the gas shut-off placed on the left or right, and the gas line beneath the hearth or directly behind it.
Deciding on the location of your fireplace will help you install your fireplace smoothly. Gas fireplace installation must be done by a qualified technician.
Style your gas fireplace with a 30" contemporary or traditional gas insert. The contemporary burner comes with a fire glass set and the traditional option comes with a Charred Aged Split Oak, Alpine Birch, or Frontier Oak gas logs. These burners are available in LP or NG and are sold separately.
Enjoy the best of indoor and outdoor rooms as you bring the homey fireplace ambiance outdoors. Get free shipping today!
This fireplace is also available with a smooth customizable surface: American Fyre Designs Brooklyn Smooth 68-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Note: Choose a 30" Traditional or Contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted into a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Shelf, Firebox Liners with Shims, Body, Fascia, Body Base, Unvented Chimney, Mantel, Hardware Kits, and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Brooklyn Outdoor Gas Fireplace Video:
- Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace is easier to install than vented units
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete offers more durability than regular concrete
- Concrete Grey Finish looks great in any outdoor setting
- Choose between 2 Reclaimed Wood Mantels to match your decor: French Barrel Oak or Silver Pine
- 30" Burner comes in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas to pick a gas type more suited for your space. (Sold Separately)
- Choose between 3 Burner Ignitions for your convenience: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 40,000
- Dimensions: 69" H x 68" W x 38" D
- Weight: 1,250 lbs
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- 1-Year Warranty on valves, electrical components, accessories, and controls
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Shelf - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners with Shims - 1 set
- Body -1 pc.
- Fascia -1 pc.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Mantel -1 pc.
- Hardware Kits - 3 sets
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!