American Fyre Designs Brooklyn 68-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Contemporary Gas Fireplace with Reclaimed Wood Mantel for Your Outdoor Living Space
Who wants to stay inside on a beautiful day? Not us! But sometimes, even we need a little warmth. It's hard to get out of the house when it's so nice outside, but sometimes you just need a little warmth.
With the American Fyre Designs Brooklyn 68-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace, you can have the best of both worlds. This contemporary outdoor fireplace features a “Board-Form” texture on the face and hearth sections, providing a warm environment for friends and family to spend an evening together. American Fyre Designs can help you create a beautiful outdoor setting for all seasons.
For convenience and versatility, the gas shut-off and the gas line can be configured in four different ways to meet your needs and requirements. The gas shut-off can be placed on the left or right, and the gas line can be brought up from beneath the hearth or directly behind it. For a smoother way of installation, a predetermined location, and setup for the fireplace can help. A professional is also required for the installation process.
There are two available 30" vent-free gas inserts to match your style - contemporary or traditional. The contemporary burner comes with a fire glass set and the traditional option comes with a Charred Aged Split Oak, Alpine Birch, or Frontier Oak gas log set insert. Burners are available in LP or NG. Sold Separately.
Stay warm in your outdoor area while admiring the view of a thoroughly detailed fireplace! Order now, free shipping!
This fireplace is also available with a smooth customizable surface: American Fyre Designs Brooklyn Smooth 68-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Note: Choose a 30" Traditional or Contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted into a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Shelf, Firebox Liners with Shims, Body, Fascia, Body Base, Unvented Chimney, Mantel, Hardware Kits, and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Brooklyn Outdoor Gas Fireplace Video:
- Contemporary Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace
- Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete, more durable and lighter than regular concrete
- Concrete Grey Finish looks great in any setting
- Reclaimed Wood Mantel Options: French Barrel Oak or Silver Pine
- Choose 30" Burner for Liquid Propane or Natural Gas (Sold Separately)
- Burner Ignition Options: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic Ignition for your convenience
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 40,000
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Dimensions: 69" H x 68" W x 38" D
- Weight: 1,250 lbs
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- 1-Year Warranty on valves, electrical components, accessories, and controls
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Shelf - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners with Shims - 1 set
- Body -1 pc.
- Fascia -1 pc.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Mantel -1 pc.
- Hardware Kits - 3 sets
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).