Real Fyre Charred Frontier Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set Insert
Real Fyre Charred Frontier Oak Vent-Free Gas Log Set is the perfect insert for any wood-burning fireplace or an existing ventless firebox enclosure. And, it is an excellent choice for those looking to build a modern gas fireplace with a traditional look. Available in four sizes, this gas log set can be fueled by Propane or Natural Gas, with manual, on/off, variable, or electronic remote control.
Real Fyre Charred Frontier Oak can be used with either Propane or Natural Gas. Natural Gas is best for fixed installation. On the other hand, propane offers more mobility. Choose a convenient fuel type.
Vent-free, it is so easy to install this log set where you want or need heat, indoors or outdoors. Note that for indoor use, sufficient combustion and ventilation air must be provided. It comes with a pre-assembled flex connector. This gas log set provides up to 38,000 BTUs of heat to keep you warm and comfortable.
It is easy to use. Just connect to a gas line and turn on using manual or remote control. Manual lighting is easy, just use the push-button igniter. Of course, the handheld remote offers you the convenience to control your gas log set as you sit back and relax. Three remote control options are available, on/off, variable with standing pilot, or variable with electronic ignition remote.
Real Fyre Charred Frontier Oak is available in four sizes, 16", 18", 24", and 30" long. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of real fire with a Real Fyre Gas Log Set.
Note: This burner will not work without a log set. The log set is required and sold separately. Choose a log set based on the size of the burner.
What's Included: G-10 Vent Free Gas Burner, Custom Grate, Connector Kit Glowing Embers, Bryte Coals, Lava Granules, Remote Control (Optional), and User's Manual
Real Fyre Charred Vent-Free Gas Log Set Insert Video:
- Charred Frontier Oak Gas Log Set for Indoor/Outdoor Use
- Log Set is required and purchased separately
- For Indoor Installation, L x W x H x 20 = Maximum BTU Allowed (See Manual)
- Available in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Available in Sizes: 16", 18", 24", or 30" Long
- Control Options: Manual, On/Off Remote, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Variable Flame with Electronic Ignition Remote Control
- High and Low Heat Setting with Variable Flame Remote Control Options
- Lava granules, glowing embers, and Bryte Coals included
- Oxygen Depletion System shuts down burner if the Oxygen level is unsafe
- Stainless Steel flex connector pre-assembled
- ANSI Certified
- UL Listed
- CSA Approved
- Max Heat Output:
- 16"/18" Model: 35,000 BTUs
- 24"/30" Model: 37,000 BTUs
- 16" Model: 60 lbs
- 18" Model: 60 lbs
- 24" Model: 71 lbs
- 30" Model: 79 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty – Ceramic Refractory Logs
- 10-Year Warranty – Burners
- 5-Year Warranty – Glass, Gems, and Fiber Ceramic Blend Logs
- 1-Year Warranty – Valves, Pilots, and Controls
What's in the Box:
- G-10 Vent Free Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Custom Grate - 1 pc.
- Connector Kit - 1 set
- Glowing Embers - 1 bag
- Bryte Coals - 1 bag
- Lava Granules - 1 bag
- Remote Control (Optional) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your Real Fyre® unvented room heater gas appliance to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
Peterson unvented ceramic refractory gas logs are warranted for as long as you own them (lifetime).
Peterson unvented burner component parts, except valves, ODS pilots, and controls, are warranted for TEN (10) YEARS. Peterson
unvented outdoor stainless-steel burners are warranted for FIVE (5) YEARS.
Peterson glass, gems, and nuggets are warranted for FIVE (5) YEARS.
All Peterson valves, ODS pilots, and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!