30 Day Money Back Guarantee - No Restocking Fees - Free Return Shipping
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund, as long as the item is in its original saleable condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned.
Exclusions to our Free Returns Policy are outlined below.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging (including shipping pallet, if applicable).
- Made-to-order items (please refer to the product page to check the item’s eligibility for return).
- Any items shipped to Canada.
- The following brands and items are excluded and not eligible for return: Amantii, Sierra Flame, Remii, Anywhere Fireplace, Victory Heaters, Pearl Mantels, and fuel purchases.
Missed Delivery Appointments are not eligible for Free Returns. In these cases, a Standard Return Policy applies. We will issue a refund back to your method of payment in the amount of the original order minus inbound and outbound shipping fees, along with any associated fees (missed delivery and/or storage fees, restocking fees, etc).
Refunds will be issued to the original method of payment shortly after we receive and process the eligible return. It may take up to 10 business days after we issue the refund for your bank to process the credit.
If we are unable to refund the original method of payment, Modern Blaze will provide you with a store credit for the amount of the refund due to you, which may be used for purchases on ModernBlaze.com.
You may cancel your order free of charge within 24 hours of the order being placed and as long as the order has not been physically shipped.
Pre-Ordered & Backordered Items
You may cancel your order at any time up until the day the new inventory arrives at the warehouse. Please note that once the order enters the shipping queue, cancelled orders will be subject to our standard return procedure.
You may cancel a Made-to-Order item within 24 hours of the time of purchase. These items are special ordered and made individually upon order and cannot be cancelled after the order has been processed.
- If your order has been shipped, our standard return procedure applies.
- Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
To request a cancellation, please email email@example.com.
In the unlikely event that an item you ordered arrives damaged, you may return the item for a replacement or a full refund, as long as you report the issue within 24 hours and make a note on the freight delivery receipt that the item is damaged.
You will not be responsible for the shipping costs to return or replace the item.
To report damage take pictures of the damaged item and the box with shipping label clearly visible and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours after delivery.
Important Note About Deliveries by Freight
We encourage you to take a picture and inspect the packaging of the item before you accept the item from the carrier.
It is imperative to make a note on the delivery receipt if you find any irregularities to the packaging prior to the delivery agent leaving. This includes torn shrink wrap, dents and/or tears in packaging, damage to pallet, etc. DO NOT SIGN the delivery slip until items have been inspected.
- If the item is damaged, write "Damaged" on the delivery receipt, then sign.
- If you don't have a chance to open the box and thoroughly check, write "Subject to concealed damage" on the delivery receipt, then sign.
Please report any damages or concerns to email@example.com within 24 hours of delivery.
Important Note About Freight Forwarders
If you decide to use your own freight forwarder to ship an item or if you export an item outside the United States yourself or through another carrier, then Modern Blaze will not be responsible for providing any replacement or refund for any damaged or defective items. You should not list Modern Blaze on any export documentation.
Modern Blaze will not be held responsible for the cost of repairs or replacement of damaged items if there is no notation about the damage on the freight delivery receipt OR if the damage was reported more than 24 hours after delivery.
All of our products are covered by Manufacturer Warranty. Please refer to your product manual or the "Warranty" tab on the product page to learn more about your item’s warranty coverage.
In the unlikely event that you received a defective item, these are the general guidelines that we follow and what you can expect:
- We will guide you through the warranty process and submit a warranty claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
- Manufacturer’s require basic troubleshooting that will help them diagnose and propose a resolution. We may recommend that you reach out to the manufacturer directly for proper support when you have access to the fireplace.
- The manufacturer will repair or replace defective products or parts at their discretion as determined by their policy.
- In the event that a replacement unit/part is approved by the manufacturer, we will assist you throughout the warranty process until your replacement unit/part is fulfilled. We will also arrange and send a prepaid shipping label for the defective unit/part to be returned to the manufacturer.
Please be advised that defective products are not subject to our regular Return Policy. Defective items are subject to the manufacturer’s warranty coverage and our role as your dealer is to support you throughout the process. Processing time of warranty claims will vary depending on the season and the availability of parts.
Modern Blaze is not liable for sending replacement units or for any reimbursements of labor costs or project delays that may occur due to the receipt of defective goods.