Customize This Outdoor Gas Fireplace Any Way You Want
You want to bring the cozy fireplace ambiance outdoors, but don't know where to start.
Gas Fireplace Installation is difficult, and as the focal point of your space, it has to look stunning.
Easily install a fireplace on your patio with a freestanding unit. The only thing you need to do to install it is to connect it to a gas line. That's it! No vents to worry about. The location of the gas shut-off valve and gas line may be customized to suit your needs.
Traditional, contemporary, or rustic, this gas fireplace is designed to look however you want with a customizable face and hearth. Decide whether you want to use stone, tiles, or simply paint over it to build the cozy patio of your dreams.
Deciding on the location of your fireplace will help you install it smoothly. Gas fireplace installation must be done by a qualified technician.
Customize your gas fireplace's look even more with a 30" contemporary or traditional gas insert. The contemporary burner includes a fire glass set, while the traditional option comes with Charred Aged Split Oak, Alpine Birch, or Frontier Oak gas logs. These gas inserts are available in LP or NG and are sold separately.
Admire the view of a beautiful backyard, while relaxing in a warm ambiance. Buy one of our Made in USA gas fireplaces today and get free shipping!
This fireplace is also available in a shiplap inspired design: American Fyre Designs Brooklyn 68-Inch Free Standing Outdoor Gas Fireplace
Note: Choose a 30" Traditional or Contemporary vent-free burner before checkout. This is a vent-free model that cannot be converted to a vented model. It will come with refractory panels at the top and throat to block any venting.
What's Included: Hearth Assembly, Shelf, Firebox Liners with Shims, Body, Fascia, Body Base, Unvented Chimney, Mantel, Hardware Kits, and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing Ventless Outdoor Gas Fireplace is easier to install than vented units
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete offers more durability than regular concrete
- Smooth Concrete Grey Finish is ready to finish with stone, tiles, or any material to achieve the look you want
- Choose between 2 Reclaimed Wood Mantels to match your decor: French Barrel Oak or Silver Pine
- 30" Burner comes in Liquid Propane or Natural Gas to pick a gas type more suited for your space. (Sold Separately)
- Choose between 3 Burner Ignitions for your convenience: Manual Ignition, On/Off Remote with Standing Pilot, Variable Flame with Standing Pilot, or Electronic
- Max BTUs:
- Traditional Burner: 37,000
- Contemporary Burner: 40,000
- Dimensions: 68.5" H x 68" W x 38" D
- Weight: 1,250 lbs
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Made in the USA
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- 1-Year Warranty on valves, electrical components, accessories, and controls
What's in the Box:
- Hearth Assembly - 1 pc.
- Shelf - 1 pc.
- Firebox Liners with Shims - 1 set
- Body -1 pc.
- Fascia -1 pc.
- Unvented Chimney - 1 pc.
- Mantel -1 pc.
- Hardware Kits - 3 sets
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!