A Portable Patio Heater That Beats Gas Heat With Infrared
Al Fresco Dining might turn out to be an unpleasant experience with persistent winds sending you chills.
Without a patio heater in the fall, you'll have to wait 'till summer to enjoy fun backyard nights.
But with the warmth of a Patio Comfort Portable Patio Heater, you can enjoy summer evenings during the cooler months.
Unlike regular gas heaters, it uses infrared heat to warm people and objects directly, instead of the air. Infrared heat does not get blown away by the wind, unlike gas. Its clean and draft-free Infrared Energy feels like the pleasant warmth of the sun.
These Natural Gas Powered Outdoor Heaters are designed to heat up a circle that is 10 to 12 ft in diameter. Make a patio, outdoor deck, or pool much cozier. Changes in the heating area depend on outdoor temperatures, wind chills, patio layout, and other factors.
Only Patio Comfort heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA-approved hose set and hook-up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA-approved quick couplers and a brass shut-off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
Entertain your guests outdoors for a change. Buy this Patio Comfort Patio Heater with free shipping here!
This model is available in an Antique Bronze Finish.
What's Included: Patio Heater Assembly, Gas Hook Up Kit, and User's Manual
Optional Accessories: Floor Clamps
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Natural Gas Patio Heater for Outdoor Use Only
- Constructed with Stainless Steel for high corrosion resistance
- Provides a Circle of Warmth 10 to 12 ft in diameter to enhance outdoor activities (varies on wind conditions, outdoor temperature, and location)
- Infrared Heat warms efficiently by heating solid objects, instead of the air
- Convenient "Piezo" Electric Match Free Ignition helps you turn it on easily
- Safety shut-off control turns the unit off when knocked over by the wind
- Preassembled gas train and hose kit
- One-piece anodized aluminum reflector
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Optional Vinyl Cover Available
- 40,000 BTUs
- Overall Height: 90"
- Base Diameter: 20.5"
- Top Diameter: 34"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- UL listed and Approved
- Residential Warranty: One year for all components, five-year structural warranty – post, base, and socket assembly.
- Commercial Warranty: 120-day limited warranty
What's in the Box:
- Patio Heater Assembly - 1 set
- Gas Hook Up Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Recommended for commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
The heater should not be operated in windy conditions.
USA and Canada approvals through Underwriters Laboratories
CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard.
WARNING: Please check with state and local codes before purchasing this product. This product may not be sold in the state of New Jersey.
If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!