Patio Comfort Portable Natural Gas Patio Heater - Bronze (NPC05AB)
Patio Comfort Free Standing Natural Gas Infrared Patio Heater - Bronze
Alfresco dining might turn out to be an unpleasant experience without the warmth, safety, and convenience that a Patio Comfort Portable Patio Heater brings. The clean, efficient, and draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air.
The clean, efficient, and draft-free infrared radiant heat feels just like the sun warming people and objects, while not wasting valuable energy trying to heat the air. Our natural gas powered outdoor heaters are designed for use of your patio, deck, pool area, or outdoor dining areas well into the cooler months.
Its heat reaches a circle that is 10 to 15 ft in diameter. However, changes in the heating area depend on outdoor temperatures, wind chills, patio layout, and other factors. A low gas tank may also affect the burner flame.
Only Patio Comfort natural gas heaters are equipped with a 12' steel-lined CSA-approved hose set and hook-up kit. The hose kit includes two all brass CSA-approved quick couplers and a brass shut-off valve for easy and safe heater assembly, hook up, movement, and storage.
Entertain your guests outdoors for a change. Buy this Patio Comfort Patio Heater with free shipping here!
Lead Time: 24 weeks. To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
- For Outdoor Use Only
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Provides Clean and Draft Free Circle of Warmth
- Convenient "Piezo" Electric Match Free Ignition
- Solid brass gas valve with 100% safety shut off control
- 430 stainless steel burner and emitter grid
- Post, sleeve, and base – Polyurethane powder-coated galvanized steel
- Preassembled gas train and hose kit
- One-piece anodized aluminum reflector
- Optional Vinyl Cover Available for Additional Charge ($33)
- 41,500 BTUs
- Circle Of Heat: Varies 10 feet–15 feet (Will vary based on wind chill factor, prevailing winds, location of the heater, wind protection)
- Overall Height: 90"
- Base Diameter: 20.5"
- Top Diameter: 34"
- Weight: 60 lbs
- UL listed and Approved
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- Residential Warranty: One year for all components, five-year structural warranty – post, base, and socket assembly.
- Commercial Warranty: 120-day limited warranty
Recommended for commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
The heater should not be operated in windy conditions.
USA and Canada approvals through Underwriters Laboratories
CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.