Ndustria™ NBH Indoor/Outdoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater
The Ideal Comfort Heating Solution for Covered Patios, Energy Efficient, and Space Saving
Elevate your heating experience with a heater that's designed for compact covered spaces. Wouldn't it be nice to have a heater that's not only energy-efficient but also space-saving? The NDUSTRIA™ NBH Indoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater is the ideal choice for heating specific areas. Install it overhead and mount it at a level or tilted angle to direct its heat.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling it provides as this infrared heater heats very efficiently. Utilize more space for your activities or dining space with its overhead installation. Mount it on the ceiling or even a roof beam. Easily operate it with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
With a wide heat coverage, this U-tube heater is available in seven different heat outputs to help you meet your requirements - 60000 BTUs, 80000 BTUs, 100000 BTUs, 115000 BTUs, 125000 BTUs, 140000 BTUs, and 150000 BTUs. Select the model that suits your needs. This heater can be installed unvented provided there is enough air circulation.
Durable components and high-quality construction guarantee this unit's long-lasting performance. To cater to different use cases, it is compatible with natural gas or liquid propane. For more convenience, gas services are permanently connected to the unit so you won't need to change propane tanks.
Get the best out of your covered patio with the NDUSTRIA™ NBH Indoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater. Direct its focused heat on the area where warmth and comfort are needed the most. Install it permanently on the ceiling to save more space and minimize its maintenance. Shop now and receive your heater within a few days.
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
If you are installing heaters above 4,000 ft. elevation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's Included: U-Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
- Install anywhere Indoors, Outdoor installation for covered outdoor areas only
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- High Heat Output - Perfect for expansive covered patios. Heats 20' to 40' of floor space
- Fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off
- Ceiling Mounted - Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 10-12 ft.
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 115,000
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 140,000
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 150" L x 32.19" W
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 150" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 270" L x 32.19" W
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 270" L x 32.19" W
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 136 lbs.
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 136 lbs.
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 211 lbs.
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 211 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- U-Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.