Heat Smarter, Not Harder With This Efficient Gas Heater
You want a heater that doesn't waste energy heating spaces you're not using.
Heating your entire home can be costly, especially when you're only using a fraction of the space.
The NDUSTRIA™ NBH Indoor Infrared U-Tube Gas Heater is the perfect solution for heating wide spaces quickly and efficiently. With Infrared Heat, valuable energy isn't wasted on heating the air and heats solid objects directly.
This gas patio heater may be used indoors or in covered patios. It is mounted overhead, on the ceiling, or on a beam to utilize more floor space. Easily operate it with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
This U-tube heater provides more heat than the straight gas heater due to its longer heating element. It can heat an impressive amount of 60,000 to 150,000 BTUs, depending on the model chosen. Plus, it is made in the USA, guaranteeing the excellent quality expected of American-Made products.
Extreme weather may affect this heater's performance. It may be installed in unvented areas provided there is enough air circulation. Please see the recommendations below for properly setting the heaters up.
Enjoy the perfect temperature on your patio no matter what the season. Get free shipping on all our gas patio heaters today. Shop now!
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: U-Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to
- Infrared Gas Heater provides warmth indoors and in covered outdoor areas
- Included hangers let you install it horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- Impressively heats 20' to 40' of floor space with high heat output - Perfect for expansive covered patios.
- Fully Automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off
- Ceiling Mounted/Overhead Installation frees up more floor space
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Choose between Natural Gas and Liquid Propane to suit your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines- no need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish matches any decor
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 10-12 ft.
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 115,000
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 140,000
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 150" L x 32.19" W
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 150" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 210" L x 32.19" W
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 270" L x 32.19" W
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 270" L x 32.19" W
- 150" (60000 BTU) model: 136 lbs.
- 150" (80000 BTU) model: 136 lbs.
- 210" (100000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 210" (115000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 210" (125000 BTU) model: 170 lbs.
- 270" (140000 BTU) model: 211 lbs.
- 270" (150000 BTU) model: 211 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- U-Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for an even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
Click Here to View the Warranty
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!