The Ideal Comfort Heating Solution for Covered Patios, Energy Efficient, and Space Saving
Imagine needing multiple heaters to heat a patio space. Wouldn't it be better if you can do that with a single heater? The NDUSTRIA™ NBH Indoor Infrared Straight Gas Heater is designed to provide high amounts of heat in expansive covered areas. Made in the USA, it has durable components and high-quality construction for long-lasting performance.
Experience lasting comfort as Infrared Heat Particles aren't lost in the wind. Utilize more space for your activities or dining space with ceiling-mounted or overhead installation. Enjoy easy operation with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
With a wide heat coverage of 40 ft, this straight heater is available in eight different heat outputs to help you meet your requirements - 40000 BTUs, 60000 BTUs, 80000 BTUs, 100000 BTUs, 115000 BTUs, 125000 BTUs, 140000 BTUs, and 150000 BTUs. Extreme weather may affect the heating performance. This heater can be installed unvented provided there is enough air circulation. Please see the recommendations below for properly setting the heaters up.
Get the best out of your covered patio with an energy-efficient and space-saving heater. A single NDUSTRIA™ NBH Indoor Infrared Straight Gas Heater can provide heat to large areas where multiple heaters are usually required. Shop now and receive your heater within a few days.
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: Straight Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Infrared Gas Heater provides warmth indoors and in covered outdoor areas
- Included hangers let you install it horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- Impressively heats 20' to 40' of floor space with high heat output - Perfect for expansive covered patios.
- Fully Automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off
- Ceiling Mounted/Overhead Installation frees up more floor space
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Choose between Natural Gas and Liquid Propane to suit your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines- no need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish matches any decor
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 131" (40000 BTU) model: 8-10 ft.
- 251" (60000 BTU) model: 10-12 ft.
- 251" (80000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 371" (100000 BTU) model: 12-15 ft.
- 371" (115000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 371" (125000 BTU) model: 15-20 ft.
- 491" (140000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 491" (150000 BTU) model: 20-25 ft.
- 131" (40000 BTU) model: 40,000
- 251" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 251" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 371" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 371" (115000 BTU) model: 115,000
- 371" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 491" (140000 BTU) model: 140,000
- 491" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 131" (40000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 131" L x 12.5" W
- 251" (60000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 251" L x 12.5" W
- 251" (80000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 251" L x 12.5" W
- 371" (100000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 371" L x 12.5" W
- 371" (115000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 371" L x 12.5" W
- 371" (125000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 371" L x 12.5" W
- 491" (140000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 491" L x 12.5" W
- 491" (150000 BTU) model: 12.5" H x 491" L x 12.5" W
- 131" (40000 BTU) model: 83 lbs.
- 251" (60000 BTU) model: 117 lbs.
- 251" (80000 BTU) model: 117 lbs.
- 371" (100000 BTU) model: 151 lbs.
- 371" (115000 BTU) model: 151 lbs.
- 371" (125000 BTU) model: 151 lbs.
- 491" (140000 BTU) model: 192 lbs.
- 491" (150000 BTU) model: 192 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Straight Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for an even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
Click Here to View the Warranty
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!