Depend on This Infrared Patio Heater for Its Warmth and Durability
You want to improve the comfort of your outdoor space, so your guests can enjoy outdoor dining more.
But, not just any patio heater will do. You want something, affordable, reliable, and one that's perfect for transitional spaces.
PC02AB Model patio heaters are built for such occasions and are designed with long-term durability, safety, and performance in mind. All major components and fasteners used in our heaters are made from commercial grade aluminum, stainless steel, aluminized steel, or brass.
Unlike regular gas heaters, it uses infrared heat to warm people and objects directly, instead of the air. Infrared heat does not get blown away by the wind, unlike gas. Its clean and draft-free Infrared Energy feels like the pleasant warmth of the sun.
It is portable and creates a circle of heat that is 10 to 12 ft in diameter. Equipped with safety controls, this unit is turned off in case it is knocked over by the wind.
There are some things you can't enjoy when you are cooped up indoors. Order the Patio Comfort Bronze Portable Propane Patio Heater with free shipping now!
What's Included: Patio Heater Assembly, Wheel Kit, Hose, Regulator, Hardware Kit, and User's Manual
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Propane Patio Heater for better outdoor entertainment
- Completely Self-Contained and Portable, place it anywhere!
- Infrared Heat warms efficiently by heating solid objects, instead of the air
- Convenient "Piezo" Match Free Ignition helps you light it with ease
- Safety Control shuts the unit off in case it is knocked over for your safety
- Portable Wheel Kit included for more mobility
- Optional Vinyl Cover keeps it clean when left outdoors
- Circle Of Heat: Varies 10-12 ft (varies on wind conditions, outdoor temperature, and location)
- Enjoy an uninterrupted night of fun with up to 10 hours of burn time
- 40,000 BTUs
- Overall Height: 90"
- Base Diameter: 20.5"
- Top Diameter: 34"
- Weight: 64 lbs
- UL listed and Approved
- Complete Parts Availability and Support
- 1 Year Residential and 120 Day Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Patio Heater Assembly - 1 pc.
- Wheel Kit - 1 set
- Hose - 1 pc.
- Regulator - 1 pc.
- Hardware Kit - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Recommended for commercial installation. Install multiple heaters to keep large outdoor areas warm.
The heater should not be operated in windy conditions.
USA and Canada approvals through Underwriters Laboratories
CSA 5.90 (3rd edition) Infrared Patio Heater Standard.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!