Get a Real Flame With an Ethanol Fireplace - A Fireplace That's Easy and Inexpensive to Install
Are you tired of dealing with the mess and hassle of a traditional wood-burning fireplace? Is it difficult to find space for a new installation?
We all want the ambiance and warmth of having a fireplace but don't want to suffer through the maintenance or mess associated with it.
Discover the wonders of ethanol fireplaces - the perfect solution for smoke and ash-free warmth without the need for a chimney or gas lines. The Bio Flame 84" Ethanol Firebox is one of the best ethanol fireplaces that will give any space a modern, luxurious feel. Not to mention, ethanol fireplaces run on eco-friendly bioethanol fuel and can be installed in any indoor or outdoor space.
And, if you want a stunning look that will brave the outdoor elements, Look no further than our Stainless Steel fireboxes. This bioethanol fireplace can accommodate two burner sizes, 60" or 72". The 60" burner can heat up any room up to 1,640 square feet with 43,000 BTUs of heat. If the firebox will be used in a larger room or more heat is needed, the 72" burner might be a better choice, it can heat a room up to 1,819 square feet with 47,400 BTU.
Revamp your space today with an ethanol fireplace and revel in its mesmerizing clean-burning flames. You deserve it! Plus, enjoy the best deal with our free shipping offer. Don't wait - shop now!
What's Included: Ethanol Firebox, Lighting Rod, Lighter, Funnel, and User's Manual
This item is not always in stock, it might take up to 8 weeks before it is shipped. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the lead time.
The Bio Flame Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner Videos:
- Single-Sided Ethanol Fireplace gives any indoor or outdoor space a facelift
- Available in Stainless Steel or Black Finish to match any decor
- 1 Sided Design is ideal for windy outdoor locations
- Vent-Free: Chimneys, gas lines, and venting systems are a thing of the past
- Easy installation: No permanent or expensive connections
- Indoor or outdoor fireplace installations are doable in 30 minutes
- Made of 304 Commercial-Grade Stainless Steel for extreme corrosion resistance
- Built with an 8 mm Tempered Glass on both sides for added safety
- Fully insulated to ensure safety in your home.
- Clean-burning fireplace burner- dangerous emissions aren't a concern
- Burns eco-friendly bio-ethanol (Never substitute another fuel)
- 60"/72" Burner provides 18 hrs of burn time, enough to keep you warm all night
- Fuel Capacity:
- 60" Burner: 18 L
- 72" Burner: 20 L
- Heat Output:
- 60" Burner: 40,800 BTUs
- 72" Burner: 51,000 BTUs
- Coverage Area:
- 60" Burner: 1,240 sq ft
- 72" Burner: 1,410 sq ft
- Dimensions: 26.5" H x 84" W x 15" D
- UL Listed
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's In the Box:
- Ethanol Firebox - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod - 1 pc.
- Lighter - 1 pc.
- Funnel - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Bio-ethanol is produced from renewable resources and is further refined with clean additives to eliminate smoke, odor, and soot when the fuel undergoes combustion. This fuel produces natural-look 12" flames that will be a wonderful art piece for your home!
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
- The Bio Flame ﬁreplaces are guaranteed 5-year parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (un-ﬁxable) will be replaced with the same or similar model.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in the case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!