Enjoy a Unique Indoor or Al Fresco Dining Experience with this Fire Pit Table
It's finally time to put that patio or deck to use, but it's not quite finished yet and you don't want to spend the whole summer eating out. You've been working hard all spring and summer long and finally, the patio is done! But now the dilemma sets in - what do you do with all of those weekend evenings?
EcoSmart Fire has the perfect solution - our Gin 90 Dining Height fire pit table. With a triple fuel advantage, this beautiful fire table can be used with propane, natural gas, or ethanol. So gather around it with friends and family this fall and winter and enjoy unforgettable memories.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Concrete models include a winter bag. The Teak model includes a fire screen. All models include black fire glass. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Enjoy indoor or outdoor dining in style with an eco-friendly and stylish Gin 90 fire pit table! No smoke, no mess. Take advantage of our free shipping promo! Buy now!
This fire pit is also available in other table heights: EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Collection
What's Included: XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G37T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only), Gin 90 Dining Height Winter Bag (Concrete only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Pit Table
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for your convenience
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Fire Screen is included for the Teak model to ensure your wood fire pit is safe from the flame
- Built-in storage system for standard Propane tank (LP tank not included)
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal Included for Ethanol Models
- Optional Accessories: Fire Screen (for Concrete) and Winter Bag (for Teak)
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 15,000
- Fire Table Dimensions: 29.4" H x 89.4" L x 43.2" D
- Weight: 380 lbs
What's in the Box:
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G37T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only) - 1 pc.
- Gin 90 Dining Height Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!