EcoSmart Fire Martini 50-Inch Rectangular Fire Pit Table
A Stylish and Elegant Fire Pit Table with Lots of Table Space That's Perfect for Gatherings
You want an indoor or outdoor fire pit that is beautiful and high-quality, but you don't know which one to choose. There are a lot of different fire pits on the market, and it can be hard to decide which one is right for you.
EcoSmart Fire has the perfect solution with our Martini 50" Rectangular Fire Table. This gas fire pit is beautifully constructed out of concrete or Teak wood and can be used with propane, natural gas, or ethanol. With Triple Fuel Advantage, this fire table can be used in any setting - Indoors or Outdoors.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Concrete models include a winter bag. The Teak model comes with a fire screen. All models include black fire glass media. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Enjoy year-round backyard entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Martini fire pit table. No smoke, no mess. Shop now and enjoy free shipping!
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), R530 Fire Screen (Teak only), Martini 50 Winter Bag (Concrete only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Burner Video:
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Pit Table
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Concrete models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Fire Screen is included for the Teak model to ensure your wood fire pit is safe from the flame
- Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool, Fire Screen (for Concrete), Winter Bag (for Teak)
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 11.7" H x 50" L x 30" W
- Weight: 107 lbs
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- R530 Fire Screen (Teak only) - 1 pc.
- Martini 50 Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.