The Manhattan is an eye-catching centerpiece that can be used as a functional coffee table
Imagine relaxing at home in your newly renovated apartment with the people you love, enjoying food and drinks, around an open fire. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? The Manhattan is an eye-catching centerpiece that can be used as a functional coffee table while enjoying the warmth & ambiance of a burning flame.
The Manhattan is ideal if more tabletop space is needed. It enables guests to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers and ash ruining the ambiance. The multifunctional fire pit table is available in Ethanol, Natural Gas, or Liquid Propane and comes with accessories depending on the model you choose - toughened glass screen (Teak Only) or Winter Bag (Concrete Only). All models include black glass media as standard decorative media
The Table is constructed from lightweight concrete composite or real Teak wood. All models provide a perfect spot for your canapé and a few glasses of wine while you sit back and enjoy yourself. The Manhatten is available in 4 color options, Graphite, Natural, and Bone, or a Teak wood finish.
Enjoy year-round entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Manhattan fire pit table. No smoke, no mess. So shed off the bustle of hard work and stress with this Manhattan 50 providing a place to unwind and relax. Get it now!
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (ethanol only), S500 Fire Screen (Teak only), Base 30 Winter Bag (Concrete only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Burner Video:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Concrete models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Fire Screen is included for the Teak model to ensure your wood fire pit is safe from the flame
- Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool, Fire Screen (for Concrete), Winter Bag (for Teak)
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 65,000
- Natural Gas (NG): 65,000
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 11.7" H x 50" W x 30" D
- Weight: 129 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- S500 Fire Screen (Teak only)- 1 pc.
- Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!