EcoSmart Fire Manhattan 50 Compact Rectangular Fire Pit Table
The Manhattan is an eye-catching centerpiece that can be used as a functional coffee table
Imagine relaxing at home in your newly renovated apartment with the people you love, enjoying food and drinks, around an open fire. Sounds pretty good, doesn't it? The Manhattan is an eye-catching centerpiece that can be used as a functional coffee table while enjoying the warmth & ambiance of a burning flame.
The Manhattan is ideal where space is at a premium. It enables guests to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers and ash ruining the ambiance. The multifunctional fire pit table is available in Ethanol, Natural Gas, or Liquid Propane and comes with a toughened glass screen, decorative glass media, and the Winter Bag/Summer Cover as standard features
The Table is constructed from lightweight concrete composite and is that perfect place for your canapé and a few glasses of wine while you sit back and enjoy yourself. The Manhatten is available in 3 color options, Graphite, Natural, and Bone, or a Teak wood finish.
Enjoy year-round entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Manhattan fire pit table. No smoke, no mess. So shed off the bustle of hard work and stress with this Manhattan 50 providing a place to unwind and relax. Get it now!
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 65,000
- Natural Gas (NG): 65,000
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 11.7" H x 50" W x 30" D
- Weight: 129 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- S500 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Winter Bag (Outdoor only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.