A Fire Bowl That Gives Any Space a Designer Look & Feel
Are you looking for a stylish and sturdy fire pit that will last? Traditional fire pits can fade, crack, and rust over time making it necessary to continuously replace or repair.
Don't let another summer go by with a subpar fire pit. Put an end to the worry of replacing or repairing your fire pit every few seasons.
Get your hands on the EcoSmart Fire Pod 30" Round Concrete Fire Pit Bowl and enjoy its warm ambiance for years to come without any hassle. This beautiful fire pit is made with Fluid™ concrete technology, ensuring it's scratch and stain resistant, making your investment worthwhile. Plus, it uses a Stainless Steel Burner, guaranteeing it will never rust for performance through the years.
The most unique thing about this fire pit is that it can be used indoors or outdoors! With the choice to have it fuelled by ethanol, you can enjoy a warm fire in any indoor setting without the need for gas lines or electricity. But, if you prefer a stronger source of heat outdoors, a gas fire pit is ideal.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes black fire glass, a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter; all you'll need is bioethanol fuel, and you're ready to light it up. Outdoor models include a winter bag to keep your fire pit in excellent condition.
Thanks to ethanol fire pits, nothing is stopping you from creating a warm and cozy atmosphere in any living space. Buy today and get free shipping!
What's Included: Fire Bowl, AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), Pod 30 Winter Bag (Outdoor only), and User's Manual
EcoSmart Fire Pod Series Videos:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Bowl for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 3 Colors: Natural, Bone, or Graphite to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Ethanol fire pits come with accessories to easily light them: Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, and Butane
- BTUs by Fuel:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Dimensions: 13.8" H x 30" Diameter
- Weight: 78.04 lbs
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- 2-Year Warranty on Stainless Steel parts
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Pod 30 Winter Bag (Outdoor only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!