Envision the Perfect Bar, Indoors or Outdoors, With This Beautiful Bar Height Fire Pit Table
You love entertaining and want an outdoor fire pit to spice things up, but most fire pits have limited installation options.
By not being able to choose the right fuel source, you risk wasting hundreds of dollars on a fire pit that isn't suited for your space. Then, there's making sure it has that modern aesthetic too.
The EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Bar Height Rectangular Fire Pit Table is the perfect choice for versatility. With Triple Fuel Advantage, you get to pick between ethanol or gas for your patio. Or, an ethanol fire pit for indoor use. There are 4 styles to choose from, including a teak model to beautifully incorporate wood into your space. Finally, you can enjoy the warm ambiance of a fire compromising on quality or style.
Not only is this fire pit drop-dead gorgeous but it's also built with a Stainless Steel Burner, ensuring it will never rust. Each ethanol fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter, so all you'll need to light it up is bioethanol fuel. If you buy a concrete fire pit, you'll get a free winter bag, while the teak fire pits come with a fire screen.
Create wonderful memories with friends and family around the stylish Gin 90 fire pit table. Buy today and get free shipping!
This fire pit is also available in other table heights: EcoSmart Fire Gin 90 Collection
Note: Teak fire pits develop a silver-grey patina over time. See this guide on how to properly care for your Teak Fire Pit.
What's Included: Fire Pit Table, XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G37T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only), Winter Bag (Concrete only), and User's Manual
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Burner Video:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit Table fuelled by ethanol or gas.
- Indoor models may only use ethanol
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol to suit any space
- 4 Colors to match your style: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for high corrosion and scratch resistance
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner ensure longevity and will never rust
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit Ignition for gas fire pits - easily light and adjust the flames
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect it when not in use
- Fire Screen is included for the Teak model to ensure your wood fire pit is safe from the flame
- Built-in storage system for standard Propane tank (LP tank not included)
- For ethanol fire pits, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 15,000
- Dimensions: 41.1" H x 89.4" L x 43.2" D
- Weight: 398 lbs
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G37T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only) - 1 pc.
- Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!