Effortlessly Enhance the Ambiance in Your Modern Space With the EcoSmart Nova Ethanol Fire Bowl
The EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 is an easy and affordable way to create a warm, inviting ambiance for your modern living space with clean-burning ethanol flames. Enjoy the warm glowing flames without worrying about any harmful emissions like carbon monoxide, soot, or ash. For wider open spaces, the EcoSmart Fire Nova 850 may look better. If you're looking for a fireplace alternative that doesn't require venting, this is it!
Not just beautiful, but also durable. The EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl is built with Fluid™ Concrete Technology that makes concrete impact and weather resistant, making the fire bowl less prone to visible damage. With its stain and scratch resistant coating, the beauty of this fire bowl will truly last longer.
If you don't have the time or energy to deal with the mess of real wood fires, go with the EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl. Clean-burning bioethanol fuel is environmentally friendly and lessens the chores of cleaning ashes and soot from the fireplace.
The protective covers are optional, but in areas that snow, you will need the winter cover to be covered by the warranty.
Bring out the perfect ambiance for your modern space. It's easy with the EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 Fire Bowl.
What's Included: Fixing Brackets, Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, 1.25 gal Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Butane, Spout Extension, Black Glass Charcoal and User's Manual
EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 Ethanol Fire Bowl Videos
- Indoor / Outdoor Ethanol Fire Bowl
- Ventless Fire Bowl requires no installation
- Match Lit Ignition for continuous use during power outages
- 3 colors available: Natural, Bone, or Graphite to match your decor
- 2 burner colors available: Stainless Steel and Black to contrast or blend with black fire glass
- Fluid™ Concrete Technology for an impact and weather-resistant material
- Uses clean-burning bioethanol fuel which does not produce ashes or soot
- Has Articulating feet to make the fire bowl stable on uneven surfaces
- Includes Fixing Brackets for permanently affixing it
- Includes Fire Lighter, Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Butane, Spout Extension, and Black Glass Charcoal, so you can light your fire bowl safely
- Optional accessories: Protective Cover and Winter Cover to lengthen the fire bowl's life
- UL Listed
- BTU: 5,800
- Heating Area Indoors: 20 sq meters
- Fuel Capacity: 2.5 L
- Approximate Burn Time: 8 to 11 hours
- Dimensions: 8.7" H x 23.6" L x 23.6" W
- Weight: 43.9 lbs
- 2 years warranty on stainless steel parts
- 1 year warranty on mild steel
What's in the Box:
- EcoSmart Fire Nova 600 24" Ethanol Fire Bowl - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
- Round Burner - 1 pc
- Fixing Brackets - 1 set
- Fire Lighter - 1 pc
- Lighting Rod - 1 pc
- Jerry Can (1.25 Gal) - 1 can
- Butane - 1 bottle
- Bottle Adaptor - 1 pc
- Spout Extension - 1 pc
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to email@example.com. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!