EcoSmart Fire Cosmo 50-Inch Rectangular Fire Pit Table
Modern and Stylish Rectangular Fire Table for Your Indoor/Outdoor Space
The EcoSmart Fire Cosmo 50 Fire Table creates a cozy and welcoming ambiance and is certain to be a crowd-pleaser. The Cosmo puts emphasis on the dancing flames and with its modern style and simplicity makes a wonderful substitute for any standard coffee table. This fire feature ensures guests can enjoy the brilliant flames dancing across the stainless steel burner from any vantage point.
The Cosmo is ideal where people gather. It enables guests to enjoy the warmth of an open fire without embers and ash ruining the ambiance.
This fire pit table is available in Ethanol, Natural Gas, or Propane and come with accessories depending on the model you choose - toughened glass screen (teak model only) or Winter Bag (for concrete models) as standard features. All models include black glass media. Choose from either Natural, Graphite, Bone, or Teak Wood finish to match your style.
Enjoy year-round backyard entertainment with the stylish Cosmo fire pit table. No smoke, no mess. Take advantage of our free shipping promo and get it now!
What's Included: Fire Table, Burner Assembly, Black Glass Charcoal, Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only), and Winter Bag (Concrete only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Fire Screen is included for the Teak model to ensure your wood fire pit is safe from the flame
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal Included for Ethanol Models
- Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool, Fire Screen (for Concrete), Winter Bag (for Teak)
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 65,000
- Natural Gas (NG): 65,000
- Ethanol: 15,000
- Fire Table Dimensions: 11.7" H x 50" W x 30" D
- Weight: 168 lbs
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- XL900 Ethanol Burner/ G37T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- L1080 Fire Screen (Teak only) - 1 pc.
- Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.