The Bio Flame 84-Inch Smart Remote Controlled Ethanol Firebox
Traditional fireplaces are a hassle. They're expensive, they take up a lot of space, and you need to find the right kind of wood or pellets to burn.
Not only are traditional fireplaces difficult to install and maintain, but they can also be dangerous. If the wrong kind of wood is used, the fireplace can produce harmful emissions like carbon monoxide.
If you are someone who likes to think outside of the box, the Bio Flame 84-Inch Firebox DS is the perfect fireplace for you. This see-through ethanol fireplace is a designer's dream come true. It comes in stainless steel, but can also be finished in black for an additional cost. The self-contained firebox makes it quick and easy to install on an indoor or outdoor wall. Get creative with this fireplace by installing it on dividing walls or between two rooms and is ideal for apartments, houses, patios, bars, restaurants, and offices. Create the custom fireplace of your dreams.
This ethanol firebox can accommodate two burner sizes, 60" or 72". The 60" burner can heat up any room up to 1,640 square feet with 43,000 BTUs of heat. If the firebox will be used in a larger room or more heat is needed, the 72" burner might be a better choice, it can heat a room up to 1,819 square feet with 47,400 BTU.
Create a unique, modern look with The Bio Flame Firebox. Enjoy the cozy comfort of a real flame fireplace anywhere. No smoke, no mess. Free Shipping. Get one now!
What's Included: Firebox, Lighting Rod, Lighter, And Funnel
This item is not always in stock, it might take up to 14 weeks before it is shipped. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about the lead time.
The Bio Flame Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fireplace Burner Videos:
- The Bio Flame 84-Inch Firebox DS - Built-in See-Though Ethanol Fireplace is for Indoor/Outdoor Installation
- Available in Stainless Steel or Black finish at an additional cost
- This firebox is powered by a 60" or 72" smart burner
- See-Through Design makes it a great option for dividing walls or between two interior rooms
- Vent-Free no chimneys, or flues are required.
- Easy installation No permanent or expensive connections
- Made of 304-grade stainless steel ensures that your burner will look great for many years to come
- 8mm Tempered Glass on both sides for additional protection
- The insulated bottom tray ensures safety in your home
- Fuel and heat efficient 18 L fuel capacity give approx. 18 hrs burn time
- Clean-burning firebox burns eco-friendly bio-ethanol (Never substitute another fuel)
- Firebox with 60" Burner:
- 15L Fuel Capacity
- 43,000 BTU
- Heats on average 1,640 sq.ft.
- Firebox with 72" Burner:
- 18L Fuel Capacity
- 47,400 BTU
- Heats on average 1,819 sq.ft.
- Dimensions: 26.5" H x 84" W x 15" D
- UL Listed
- 5-year manufacturer's warranty
What's In the Box:
- Firebox: - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod: - 1 pc
- Lighter: - 1 pc.
- Funnel: - 1 pc
Bio-ethanol is produced from renewable resources and is further refined with clean additives to eliminate smoke, odor, and soot when the fuel undergoes combustion. This fuel produces natural-look 12" flames that will be a wonderful art piece for your home!
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
- The Bio Flame ﬁreplaces are guaranteed 5-year parts and labor. Warranty begins on the date of purchase. Items that are deemed (un-ﬁxable) will be replaced with the same or similar model.
- Warranty will be applied on presentation of a dated receipt and is strictly limited to factory service repair of the piece or pieces that are found to be defective.
- Installation costs will not be reimbursed in any case as damages for any reason whatsoever.
- The manufacturer will not be held responsible for any incidental or consequential defects, on goods or individuals.
- The warranty will not be applied if devices have been subjected to abnormal use or if used under other conditions of use than the ones they were intended for.
- The warranty will not apply in the case of deterioration or accident due to negligence, damages caused by failing to maintain and service the device or resulting from an alteration of material.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!