A Fire Feature That Gives Off Ambiance Like a Traditional Wood-Burning Fireplace
Napoleon’s Tranquille™ 30" Electric Fireplace comes complete with both a log set and CRYSTALINE™ glass ember bed ensuring a seamless match to your style and tastes, plus you can change it up anytime the mood strikes. Instantly change a boring room into the beautiful space it can be with the ambiance and warmth of an electric fireplace focal point. The convenient on/off switch on the unit or the remote allows you to relax while remaining in total control of the flame and ember bed brightness. The Tranquille™ 30 reflective rear panel mirrors the flames giving you fireplace depth without actually taking up space. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
What's Included: Tranquille Glass 30" Electric Firebox, Decorative Logs, Crystal Ember Bed, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
- Up to 5,000 BTU’s
- 1,500 Watts
- Available with Log Set and Glass Ember Bed
- A modern 30" clean face electric fireplace with a real traditional log set and crystal ember bed that looks great in both a mantel or drywall installation
- Comes with both the log set and the crystal ember bed. Choose one now and change it up later!
- Tinted reflection panels give the illusion of a deeper, larger firebox
- Exclusive ULTRA BRIGHT™ LED overhead NIGHT LIGHT™, as well as flame colors, can be set on orange, blue, or multi.
- Easy installation… simply plug it in and enjoy—convenient for homeowners who are limited with venting options
- Offers an open view of the fire with its luxurious pewter finish and modern frame design
- Adjustable temperature control keeps your comfort level exactly where you want it
- Easy access on/off switch
- Comes with a full feature remote that controls thermostat, heat settings, flame settings, timer, NIGHT LIGHT™, on/off, and more
- Approximately 30 Decibels
- This appliance must be electrically wired and grounded in accordance with local codes or, in the absence of local codes, with National Electric Code ANSI/NFPA 70-latest edition in the United States or the Canadian Electric Code, CSA C22.1 in Canada.
- 15 AMP Grounded Circuit
- Dimensions: 30"W x 32 1/4" H x 10 3/4" D
- Weight: 79 lbs
WHAT'S IN THE BOX:
- Tranquille Glass 30" Electric Firebox - 1 pc.
- Decorative Logs - 1 set
- Crystal Ember Bed - 1 bag
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Napoleon products are designed with superior components and materials and assembled by trained craftsmen who take great pride in their work. Once assembled, the complete appliance is thoroughly inspected by a qualified and authorized installer, service agency, or supplier before packing to ensure that you, the customer, receive the quality product that you expect from Napoleon. (Registered under the world recognized ISO 9001 : 2015).
Electrical components and wearable parts are covered and Napoleon will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first 1 or 2 years of warranty. This covers: fan/heaters, motors, switches, nylon bearing components, remote controls, and LED lights.*
*Light bulbs and fuses are NOT covered by the warranty.
All stainless steel components of your new NAPOLEON gas appliance are warranted against defects for 5 years. Electrical (110V) components and wearable parts are covered and NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of the limited warranty. This covers: gas valves, logs, and gasketing.
*Labour related to warranty repair is covered free of charge during the first year. Repair work, however, requires the prior approval of an authorized company offi cial. Labour costs to the account of NAPOLEON are based on a predetermined rate schedule and any repair work must be done through an authorized NAPOLEON dealer.
*Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your specific appliance.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!