Modern Flames 60-Inch Landscape-2 Built-in Electric Fireplace (LFV2-6015-SH)
Bring the Ambiance of a Hotel to Your Home with the Landscape-2 Electric Fireplace
A beautiful fireplace never fails to lift the ambiance and aesthetics of a room. However, traditional fireplaces are messy and expensive. They emit soot and require a lot of maintenance. The Landscape-2 Series 60-inch built-in electric fireplace is the first of its kind creating a perfect substitute for a linear gas fireplace. It showcases an attractive display of flames and eliminates chores of cleaning soot!
The unique frameless design of the Landscape-2 allows for edge to edge flame presentation as well as unlimited surround capabilities. It has 3 customizable flame bed options for different fits and finishes to adapt with different decors. Make it even more attractive with optional driftwood logs or crystal media to match its orange or blue flames.
Even more, this fireplace has no venting, costs only pennies a day to operate, and comes in at a third of the cost of a comparable linear gas fireplace. A 2 stage heater is also included for supplemental heat up to 450 square feet.
You will love spending more time in your living space much more thanks to the cozy ambiance that the Landscape-2 Electric Fireplace brings. Buy it today and save with free shipping from us.
This fireplace is also available in other sizes: Modern Flames Landscape-2 Collection
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Modern Flames Electric Fireplaces Landscape Series Video:
- Electric Fireplace is an affordable alternative to gas fireplaces
- Can be recessed in any wall (see manual for instructions)
- No minimum distance off the floor restrictions, giving you more freedom to design your interiors
- Has no minimum distance restrictions, so it can be installed beneath a TV
- No venting requirement makes installation easier
- Has a natural-looking flame for a realistic appearance
- With 2 flame colors- orange/blue to suit your decor and set the mood
- New commercial-grade motor for 24/7 use
- Variable Heat automatically adjusts the heat output to provide better comfort
- Cool to the touch with heat on or off, making it safe around kids or pets
- Comes with a glowing coal ember bed to enhance the display
- Includes a 4 piece trim kit for a fully finished, clean face installation
- New 6 button simple remote to control the features
- Operates via wall tether touch screen control for better accessibility
- Approximately 40 Decibels
- Heats 450 sq. ft. with 5000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 74.75" W x 11.5" D x 22" H
- Framing Dimensions: 75 ¾” L x 12” W x 23” H
- When installed, dimensions: 60" x 15.5", the rest is covered by drywall
- Approximately 40 Decibels
- Weight: 125 lbs
- UL Listed
- 2-year manufacturer warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc
- Trim Kit - 4 pcs
- Coal Ember Bed - 1 pc
- Remote Control - 1 pc
- User's Manual - 1 pc
This fireplace meets the construction and safety standards of H.U.D. for application in manufactured homes when installed according to instructions.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring due to a manufacturing fault within 24 months from the date of purchase of the fireplace, parts will be supplied for repair of the product of the product will be replaced free of charge. Repair or replacement is at the option of Modern Flames.
Defects must be brought to the attention of Modern Flames Technical Service Department by contacting Modern Flames at 877-268-9353 or 3423 E. Atlanta Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85040. Please have proof of purchase, catalogue/model, and serial numbers available when calling. Limited warranty requires a proof of purchase of the product.
What this limited warranty does not cover
This limited warranty does not cover consumable items such as the bulbs and the fuses which have a limited lifespan.
This limited warranty does not apply to products that have been repaired (except by Modern Flames or its authorized service representatives) or otherwise altered. This warranty does further not apply to defects resulting from misuse, abuse, accident, neglect, incorrect installation, water damage, improper maintenance or handling, or operation with an incorrect power source.