Olde Wood 12" x 12" Reclaimed Wood Mantel Shelf
A Reclaimed Wood Mantel That Can Easily Make Any Living Space Rich with Character
Let this charming rustic mantel shelf become the focal point of your living area. At first glance, you may not think that this artfully transformed reclaimed wood mantel is at least a hundred years old. However, the authentic cuts, naturally weathered marks, peg holes, and mortise notch pockets prove that these mantels are from long ago. May these markings be a reminder that you own a piece of history.
Only reclaimed wood that passes through a rigorous quality check is used in creating your beautiful wooden mantelpiece. Workers use metal detectors to remove nails. To ensure that the wood is free from insects and molds, it is thoroughly kiln-dried. Lastly, the surface is flap disc sanded for a smooth finish.
Your Olde Wood Mantel can be Hand-Hewn or Rough-Sawn. Choose Hand-Hewn if you want a mantel that bears more markings as these are trimmed down by hand using an ax. Rough-Sawn Mantels have a smoother surface since they are cut using old milling machines. There are 6 finishes to choose from but opt for an unfinished mantel if you prefer a more natural look.
Add not just a rustic vibe to your room, but also more shelf space. You can put decor on top to further enhance the character of your room. For the proper placement of your mantel, please consult your fireplace manual.
The timeless details of an Olde Wood Mantel can give any space an authentic appeal. Buy one for your home today!
Note: Please make sure to unwrap mantels as soon as they are received so any built-up moisture is released and the mantels can acclimate.
Custom sizes are available, please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
Olde Wood Reclaimed Wood Mantel Shelf Videos:
- Wood Floating Mantel adds shelf space and gives anyplace a rustic touch
- Has unique marks from natural weathering, authentic cuts, peg holes, insect holes, mortises, and structural notches for authenticity
- Choose Hand-Hewn for a mantel that bears more ax cuts and distinctive marks or Rough-Sawn Mantel for a smoother surface
- 6 Finishes Available: Mahogany, Golden Oak, Light Brown, Teak, Rustic Pine, Tudor Brown to highlight its color and provide a protective layer
- Unfinished Mantels are also sold for a natural look
- Nails are removed to prevent injury
- Treated against insects for durability and pressure washed to remove dirt
- Flap Disc Sanded for a smooth finish
- Kiln dried to ensure that insects, molds, and fungi are removed from the wood.
- Made from reclaimed wood for sustainability
- Mantels might measure 1" more or less from their specified size
- With 100% Recycled FSC Status verifying that the product is genuinely recycled
- Dimensions: 12" H x 12" W, 36" up to 95" Long
- Made in the USA
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
We warrant that the piece is cut to the nominal length that you request, that the mantel has been pressure washed, kiln-dried, and lightly flap disc sanded, and that all common characteristics are of sound structure.