An Elegant Fire Pit Table That Celebrates the Simple Joys of Hanging Out in Nature
Tired of missing out on outdoor gatherings because your loved ones prefer to stay indoors? Why let your outdoor space go to waste when it can be a place for relaxing and cozy gatherings?
Break the monotony and start a new tradition with the Mount Shasta Linear Gas Fire Pit Table! With its classic design and distressed surface, this elegant piece adds character to any outdoor space. Choose from 7 neutral colors to match your decor. Set at chat height, it will be your new favorite place for hanging out or just passing time.
You don't need to worry about the mess of starting a fire as it has a Match Lit Ignition System. Simply insert the key in its control valve to turn it on or adjust the flames. Forget about the hassle. This fire pit table is easy to assemble and use!
Decorate the burner area with fire glass or lava rocks to make it even more attractive. If you had lovely al fresco meals in mind, the Dining Height Model may suit you more.
With an inviting fire to gather around, your guests will forget about staying inside. Order this Modern Blaze Fire Pit Table today so you don't miss out on our free shipping offer!
What's Included: Fire Pit Table and User's Manual
Manufacturing lead time is 6 weeks. For more information about the current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outdoor Fire Pit, a great piece for enjoying your backyard
- Choose a fuel source that suits your needs: Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Weatherproof and rust-resistant as it is made with precast concrete
- Non-combustible and heat-resistant material keeps the surface cool to touch
- The distress marks on its surface give it a natural stone look
- Available in chat or dining height to suit your next outdoor gathering
- 7 Finish Options to match your decor: Sahara Sand, Western White, Clamshell, Spanish White, Stone Age, Granite, and Slate
- Match lit Ignition doesn't require electricity, allowing it to be placed anywhere
- Light it up easily and control the flame height with the control valve
- Hide the propane tank in its base to get rid of clutter
- Optional decorative media are available to enhance its look
- Max Heat Output: 65,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 25" H x 70" W x 37" D
- Weight: 600 lbs
- 5-Year Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: When burning a gas appliance always ensure adequate ventilation to the unit, to minimize exposure to such substances.
The burning of gas fuel creates by-products, some of which are on the list as substances known by the State of California to cause cancer or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lava is a porous rock with lots of tiny holes, like a sponge it absorbs moisture from the air. Steam forms when water gets inside and is heated up. This may cause it to expand and pop. You can prevent this by covering your fire pit from the rain or by drying out any wet rocks before lighting it. It is a good idea to let the fire burn for a few minutes to clear any moisture before gathering closely around the fire. Glass media has the same issue but to a lesser extent as it is less porous.
Avoid overfilling the burn area with decorative media to prevent small pops from occurring.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Modern Blaze warrants our electric fireplaces to be free of defects in material and workmanship for one year from date of purchase. Touchstone will repair or replace any fireplace or fireplace part that is deemed defective or becomes defective during normal use within one year after the date of purchase.
Mantel, Fire Pit, and Accessories
Modern Blaze warrants this product to the original retail purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five years (glass for a period of one year) from date of the original retail purchase.
Modern Blaze will replace, at no charge to the original retail purchaser, any part that fails due to a defect in materials or workmanship. This warranty covers only parts and applies only to products purchased for consumer use.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!