Ignis 64" Smart Ethanol Firebox with 8-21 Hour Burn Time
The SFB4800-S Smart Ethanol Firebox is the latest in patented fireplace technology by Ignis Development. Ideal for installation in a large space or custom build, this single-sided ethanol fireplace insert was designed with the utmost in safety and quality in mind.
Ready for smart home integration, this burner's ignition and flame height can be controlled using the remote that comes with the fireplace, mobile device, or smart home app.
High-quality stainless steel construction guarantees that this firebox can be used for many years. Its insulated double layer of stainless steel allows for low heat transfer and zero clearance installation. That makes this single-sided firebox perfect for recessed installation which will give it a sleek modern look.
SFB4800-S firebox allows you to enjoy a real flame fireplace without the ashes, soot, and toxic fumes. It is perfect for heating a large room in any modern home or commercial space.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Insulated double layer 3mm stainless steel construction.
- Low heat transfer - safe ZERO clearance easy Installation.
- Patented Design & Technology.
- Dimensions: H 27.25" x W 64.25" x D 16.5".
- Lead Time: 4 - 5 Weeks
Smart Burner Features:
- Capacity: 12.5 Liters
- Consumption: 0.6/1.6 Liters per Hour
- Flame Length: 43 inches.
- Remote Ignition and Flame Size Regulation
- Smartphone Connect Option
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- CO2 and Temperature Sensors
- 3 Levels of Flame Height
- Min Level BTUs: 11,040
- Max Level BTUs: 29,400
- Fireplace Insert - 1pc.
- 48" Smart Ethanol Burner - 1pc.
- Glass - 1pc.
- Glass Brackets - 8pcs.
- Damper Tool - 1pc.
- Funnel - 1pc.
- User's Manual - 1pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.