Ignis Fireplace Insert Kit - 24" Ethanol Fireplace Grate with 11-Hour Burn Time
Converting your existing wood-burning fireplace into a clean-burning ethanol model is a snap when you've got this EBG2400 Ethanol Fireplace Grate by your side. This grate and burner insert set fits in your existing fireplace and is easy to install in just minutes.
This burner allows you to burn eco-friendly ethanol, a fuel that does not release smoke, gases, or soot, and that requires no special ventilation or even a chimney. This 12,700-BTU unit holds seven liters of fuel, and it can burn for up to eleven hours after each fill.
This makes it ideal for keeping your space toasty warm and deliciously comfortable all night long. Ideal for medium-sized to larger rooms.
Go green and transform your traditional wood-burning fireplace into a modern clean-burning fireplace with the EBG2400 Ethanol Fireplace Grate. No smoke, no mess.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Capacity: 7 Liters
- Approximate burn time - 11 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output - 12,700
- Eco-Friendly - doesn't produce any smoke, sooth or dangerous gases
- Easy Maintenance - just wipe it with a damp cloth once in a while
- Dimensions: Grate - 29 3/4" x 15 3/4" x 6 1/2"; Burner - 24 1/8" x 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- Product Weight: 47 Pounds
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- Ethanol Fireplace Grate EBG2400 - 1 pc.
- Damper Tool - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.