Ignis Fireplace Insert Kit - 14" Ethanol Fireplace Grate with 9-15 Hour Burn Time
Say goodbye to the mess and fuss of using a wood-burning fireplace and convert your existing unit to an ethanol fireplace with the help of this EBG1400 Ethanol Fireplace Grate and Burner Set.
This set is ventless, so you don't need a chimney or special gas lines or electric lines to use it. It has a sleek modern look that brings a contemporary flair to your fireplace setup and can be used in individually designed custom units.
The burner holds up to three liters of earth-friendly ethanol that will not produce any dangerous gas, smoke, or soot, and one fill lasts for up to fifteen hours. The unit puts out 6,000 BTUs of heat, so you'll stay warm and cozy.
This is a great unit for a small to medium-sized room. Transform your traditional wood-burning fireplace into a modern clean-burning ethanol fireplace with the EBG1400 Ethanol Fireplace Grate.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required. Capacity: 3 Liters
- Approximate burn time - 9-15 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output - 6000
- Eco-Friendly - doesn't produce any smoke, soot or dangerous gases
- Easy Maintenance - just wipe it with a damp cloth once in a while
- Dimensions: Grate - 14 1/4" x 11" x 4 3/4"; Burner - 13 3/4" x 7 1/4" x 3 1/4"
- Product Weight: 15 Pounds
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
What's in the Box:
- EB1400 Ethanol Burner - 1 pc.
- Damper Tool - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
- Ethanol Fireplace Grate EBG1400 - 1 pc.
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.