Blinde Design Fire Screen for Fire Pits
Blinde Design Fire Screen for Fire Pits provide additional safety to open fire as it contains the flame within it. It also ensures that the flame will not be blown by the wind particularly for outdoor installations.
Enhance the look of your fire feature and make it safer with a fire screen. Choose based on the model of your fire pit table.
- Toughened Glass Fire Screen
- Designed to be used with EcoSmart Fire and Brown Jordan Fires Fire Pits
- 21" Square Fire Screen: Base 40 and Manhattan Fire Pits
- 43" Rectangular Fire Screen: Flo Fire Pit
- 22" Round Fire Screen: Pod 30, Ark 40, and Martini Fire Pits
- 26" Round Fire Screen: Pod 40, Equinox, Solstice, and Kove Fire Pits
- 21" Square Fire Screen: 20.9" L x 20.9" W x 7.9" H
- 43" Rectangular Fire Screen: 42.5" L x 13.4" W x 9.8" H
- 22" Round Fire Screen: 22" L x 21.7" W x 5.9" H
- 26" Round Fire Screen: 25.6" L x 25.6" W x 5.9" H
- 21" Square Fire Screen: 18.08 lbs
- 43" Rectangular Fire Screen: 18.74 lbs
- 22" Round Fire Screen: 10.36 lbs
- 26" Round Fire Screen: 12.79 lbs
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!