EcoSmart Fire Ark 40 Round Concrete Fire Pit Table
EcoSmart Fire Ark 40 Round Concrete Gas Fire Pit Table, LP, NG, and Ethanol
EcoSmart Fire Ark 40 Round Fire Table is a modern high-quality pit made of Fluid™ concrete technology. Featuring Triple Fuel Advantage, this fire pit can be used with propane, natural gas, or ethanol. Beautifully constructed, this gas fire pit is an outdoor centerpiece that is sure to turn heads and add warmth to any outdoor living space. Gather around it and make memorable moments with friends and family. Available in three colors.
Fluid Concrete Technology ensures that your fire pit can be used for many years. This technology gives the concrete a stain and impact resistant barrier. What's more, this barrier protects the fire pit from weathering - long UV exposure and extreme weather conditions outdoors.
Triple Fuel Advantage allows you to install your fire pit where you need it. Ethanol fire pits are safe to use indoors, but Propane and Natural Gas fire pits are outdoor only. Ethanol and Propane models are both great options for those who need more mobility. Natural Gas model is better for fixed installation as it will be directly connected to a gas line.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Outdoor models include a winter bag. All models include black fire glass and fire screen. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Enjoy year-round backyard entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Ark 40 fire pit table. No smoke, no mess.
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), R530 Fire Screen, Ark 40 Winter Bag (Outdoor only)
Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool
- Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Indoor/Outdoor Ethanol Fire Pit Table
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol
- Three Colors: Natural, Bone, or Graphite
- Concrete Fire Table
- Fluid™ Concrete Technology
- Stainless steel pan and burner
- Handcrafted to ensure a smooth and consistent finish
- 360º height-adjustable articulating feet for stability
- Tabletop design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance
- Match lit
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal, Included
- Optional accessories: Fire Screen and Cover
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 13.3" H x 39.4" W x 39.4" D
- Weight: 125 lbs
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 3 pcs.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- R530 Fire Screen - 1 pc.
- Ark 40 Winter Bag (Outdoor only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.