EcoSmart Fire Ark 39-Inch Round Concrete Fire Pit Table
An Elegant Round Fire Pit Table for Indoor or Outdoor Entertainment
It's finally time to add a fire pit to your backyard, but you don't know which one to choose. With all the different types of fire pits on the market, it can be hard to decide which is right for you. Do you want a gas fire pit? Or maybe an ethanol fire pit would be better?
The EcoSmart Fire Ark 40 Round Concrete Fire Pit Table is the perfect choice for any homeowner. This elegant round fire table can be used with propane, natural gas, or ethanol, so you can choose the fuel that works best for you. Plus, it comes in three beautiful colors so you can match it perfectly to your outdoor living space.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Outdoor models include a winter bag. All models include black fire glass. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Enjoy year-round backyard entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Ark 40 fire pit table. No smoke, no mess.
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), Ark 40 Winter Bag (Outdoor only)
EcoSmart Fire Ark 40 Round Concrete Fire Pit Table Video:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 3 Colors: Natural, Bone, or Graphite to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Fire Table design provides space for glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal, Included
- Optional Accessories: Tank Cover/Stool and Fire Screen
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 13.3" H x 39.4" W x 39.4" D
- Weight: 125 lbs
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner Assembly (Gas only) - 3 pcs.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only) - 1pc.
- Ark 40 Winter Bag (Outdoor only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.