Enhance the Ambiance of Your Indoor or Outdoor Space with a Stylish Standard Height Fire Pit Table
Gathering around a warm fire is one of the most cherished traditions, but building a traditional wood fire can be a pain. Not to mention, you need to have the right kind of space and materials to do it safely.
Who has time for all that? You're busy enough as it is without having to worry about gathering logs, starting a fire, and making sure it's safe.
The EcoSmart Fire Base 40 Square Fire Pit Table is the perfect solution. This high-quality fire pit can be used with propane, natural gas, or ethanol so you can enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a real fire without any of the hassles.
Each ethanol fuelled fire pit includes a jerry can, bottle adaptor, lighting rod, lighter, and butane for the lighter. Concrete models include a winter bag. The Teak model comes with a fire screen. All models include black fire glass. Note that included accessories depend on the model selected.
Enjoy year-round backyard entertainment with an eco-friendly and stylish Base fire pit table. No smoke, no mess.
What's Included: AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner, Black Glass Charcoal, Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor model only), Gas burner assembly (Gas only), 1.25 Gallons Jerry Can (Ethanol only), Lighting Rod (Ethanol only), Fire Lighter (Ethanol only), Butane (Ethanol only), Bottle Adaptor (Ethanol only), S500 Fire Screen (Teak only), Base 40 Winter Bag (Concrete only)
EcoSmart Fire Ethanol Fireplace Burner Video:
- Indoor/Outdoor Fire Pit for a gorgeous social centerpiece
- Triple Fuel Advantage: Natural Gas, Propane, or Ethanol for convenience
- 4 Colors: Natural, Bone, Graphite, or Teak to match your style
- Concrete Fire Table Made with Fluid™ Concrete Technology for durability
- Teak model made of 100% real wood
- Stainless steel pan and burner can withstand the weather outdoors
- Fire table design accommodates glassware, leaving hands free to enjoy finger food and canapés.
- Low maintenance, no need to deal with ashes or soot
- Match lit ignition system is easy to use
- Winter Bag is included for Outdoor models to protect your fire pit when not in use
- Lighting Rod, Jerry Can, Bottle Adaptor, Fire Lighter, Butane (for lighter), and Black Glass Charcoal Included
- Optional accessories: Tank Cover/Stool, Fire Screen (for Concrete), Winter Bag (for Teak)
- For Ethanol fire pit, use e-NRG Bioethanol Fuel
- UL Listed
- ISO Certified
- ICC Certified
- BTUs by Fuel Type:
- Liquid Propane (LP): 55,331
- Natural Gas (NG): 51,706
- Ethanol: 20,433
- Fire Table Dimensions: 13.3" H x 39.4" W x 39.4" D
- Weight: 145 lbs
What's in the Box:
- AB8 Ethanol Burner/ G16T Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Black Glass Charcoal - 1 bag
- Indoor Safety Tray (Indoor only) - 1 pc.
- Gas Burner assembly (Gas only) - 1 pc.
- Jerry Can 1.25 Gal (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Lighting Rod (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Lighter (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Butane (Ethanol only) - 1 pc.
- Winter Bag (Concrete only) - 1 pc.
- Fire Screen (Teak only) - 1 pc.
WARNING: The use of this product and byproducts of the combustion of fuel, such as propane, natural gas, and/or ethanol can expose you to chemicals including formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and including acetaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
EcoSmart Fire offers a full 2-year warranty from date of purchase on stainless steel parts including raw, linished and powder coated.
Mild steel including powder coated and chrome plated, concrete composite, glass, leather, fabric and MDF (painted or cement rendered) are covered for 1 year from the date of purchase.
Chips and scratches are not covered by warranty. Natural variation in color, texture and porosity may occur with Concrete Composite products and are considered inherent and valued qualities of the material. Non-structural hairline cracks are possible and shall not be considered a manufacturing defect.
What if I have modified the product?
If the product has been modified or altered in any way, it will not be covered under warranty unless the modifications were approved in writing by EcoSmart Inc or The Fire Company Pty Ltd. However, EcoSmart Fire is happy to provide assistance with any issues you are experiencing.
How do I submit a warranty claim?
You will need to provide proof of purchase along with a description and images of the issue. Once you’ve gathered this information, please email all details to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your claim will be reviewed within 7 days and you will be contacted with a decision and the next steps, if applicable.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!