An Unvented Outdoor Gas Fireplace That Looks Exactly Like a Masonry Fireplace
You're a traditionalist who loves the look of masonry fireplaces, but installing them involves intensive labor and back-breaking costs.
Wood-burning fireplaces are also difficult to maintain with ashes and soot to clean. So, are you willing to go through all that for a fireplace?
Not us! We'd rather have a vent-free gas fireplace that's easier to install and looks the same as traditional fireplaces. The Majestic Courtyard Gas Fireplace is designed to be recessed with its hearth completely flushed. Decorate the walls around it with stones or bricks, and you can make it look like a masonry fireplace when really, it's not.
This gas fireplace is a perfect combination of durability and artistry. It's built with Stainless Steel to withstand the weather outdoors and is made in the USA. Plus, you can customize its look with interior panels and the log set of your choice.
This natural gas fireplace has Majestic's IntelliFire ignition system for safe operation. Easily turn this fireplace On/Off with a flick of a switch, no need to manually light it. It can also be used with liquid propane, which requires a conversion kit, purchased separately. An upgrade for auto shut off, Wired Wall Timer, is also available.
A log set, grate, and interior panel are required to complete the gas fireplace installation. The logs are designed after poplar and black locust bark for authenticity, while the panels are available in herringbone, traditional, stainless steel, and standard to complement any aesthetic.
Guaranteed to last for many years, the metal firebox and heat exchanger are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Get this gas fireplace with free shipping now!
We highly recommend adding a fire screen. Here is what our customers say about it: "I LOVE my new screen! So much better than the mesh curtains! Much cleaner look and not distracting from the fireplace at all! EASY INSTALL!"
What's Included: Gas Fireplace, Wall Switch, Wire Harness, Rain Shield, Gas Flex Connector with Shutoff, and User's Manual
Majestic Courtyard Natural Gas Fireplace Videos:
- Natural Gas Vent Free Gas Fireplace cozies up an outdoor space with its warmth
- For your convenience, it can be used with Propane using the conversion kit
- Convertible for indoor use with the vent free pan and an indoor log set.
- Clean face & flushed hearth allow finishing materials like stone to go all the way up to the ceiling; no trim included.
- Available in 36” and 42” wide to fit your space
- Rust-Resistant Stainless Steel construction
- Stainless steel mesh curtains add a traditional touch
- Outdoor Fireplace Installation requires a log set, grate, and interior panels. (Each sold separately)
- Indoor Fireplace Installation requires an indoor log set, burner, grate, and interior panels. (Each sold separately)
- Choose from 4 interior panels to complement your space: Stainless Steel, Standard, Herringbone, and Traditional
- Refractory interior panels are easy to install with no drilling or tapping required
- Customize the look with a standard (poplar) / high-definition (black locust) log set
- IntelliFire Ignition system lets you operate it easily
- Auxilliary battery pack, use your fireplace even during power outages
- Includes a wall switch with an outdoor control box (15') to conveniently turn it on
- Framed Mesh Screen prevents debris from entering the gas fireplace
- Set the fireplace to run for 30, 60, or 120 minutes with the optional Wired Wall Timer, and leave the room anytime.
- Maximum heat output: 55,000 BTUs
- Actual Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 34" H x 36" W x 20" D
- 42" Model: 34" H x 42" W x 20" D
- Viewing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 30" H x 36" W
- 42" Model: 30" H x 42" W
- Framing Dimensions:
- 36" Model: 34.25" H x 42.5" W x 20.25" D
- 42" Model: 34.25" H x 48.5" W x 20.25" D
- 36" Model: 98 lbs
- 42" Model: 215 lbs
- ANSI Z221.97-2017
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- Made in the USA
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Gas Fireplace -1 pc.
- Wall Switch - 1 pc.
- Wire Harness - 1 pc.
- Rain Shield - 1 pc.
- Gas Flex Connector with Shutoff - 1 set
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
This installation must conform with local codes. In the absence of local codes you must comply with the National Fuel Gas Code, ANSI Z223.1- latest edition in the U.S.A. and the CAN/ CGA B149 Installation codes in Canada.
WARNING: This product and the fuels used to operate this product (liquid propane or natural gas), and the products of combustion of such fuels, can expose you to chemicals including benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
HHT warrants to the original owner of the Product at the site of installation, and to any transferee taking ownership of the Product at the site of installation within one year following the date of original purchase, that the Product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture.
After installation, if covered components manufactured by HHT are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the applicable warranty period, HHT will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. This warranty is subject to conditions, exclusions and limitations as described below.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!