Enhance Your Existing Fire Pit or Build a New One with This 38" x 8" 290k BTU Tree-Style Burner
It's finally getting cold outside and you want to enjoy your backyard or patio area, but the thought of having to start a fire and wait for it to get warm is too much. You're not alone! A lot of people feel this way in the wintertime. It's hard to get motivated to go outside when it's cold out.
With the Warming Trends CFBT290 Tree-Style CROSSFIRE™ Brass Gas Burner, you can have a beautiful and warm fire in no time. This high-quality burner is durable and efficient, with 290,000 BTUs of heat output. Choose between Liquid Propane or Natural Gas fuel types, and enjoy your outdoor space all winter long.
Make your fire pit experience even better! Upgrade to a Platinum 24V ignition system, push-button ignition or electronic ignition with wireless control options and sleep timer. Create a work of art with 3/4" fire glass available in different colors or add lava rocks!
Take advantage of our free shipping promo! Buy today!
How do you clean a fire pit burner? A soft-bristled brush or vacuum cleaner can be used to remove dirt and ash from a fire pit burner after it has cooled down. Warm water and light soap can be used to remove very tough stains. Keep away from corrosive substances and strong chemicals. Before using the burner once more, dry it.
If you have an existing fire pit, make sure you choose a gas burner that fits, check out this guide - What burner will fit in my standard-sized fire pit?
Note: ALL BURNERS MUST BE COVERED WHEN NOT IN USE OR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID. A fire pit cover is required for the Lifetime Warranty.
Warming Trends CFBT290 Tree-Style CROSSFIRE™️ Gas Burner Videos:
- Tree-Style Brass Gas Burner can replace the burner of a rectangular fire pit or be used to build a new fire pit
- Works with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose what's best for you
- Tall, Bright, and Full Flames - more heat, better flame display
- WaterStop Technology prevents water from entering the gas line to provide beautiful and reliable flame
- Made from corrosion-resistant and sustainable brass, built to last for years
- Suggested to Fit Inside a 44” x 14" Opening
- 44" x 14" Rectangular Plate (Optional)
- Optional Dual Line Flex Kit includes: (2) 36″ L x ¾″ Diameter Flex Line + ¾″ Key Valve + 3″ Key and 12″ Key + (2) 3/4″ x 3″ Nipple + (2) 3/4″ Tee + (1) ¾″ x ½″ Male Reducing Fitting
- 290,000 BTUs
- Dimensions: 38" L x 7.25" W
- CSA Approved
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (wash hands after handling this product). For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All Crossfire Brass Burners have a limited lifetime warranty.
All Warming Trends Steel Log Sets purchased on or after January 1, 2019 have a limited ten (10) year warranty.
All Warming Trends Firestorm Steel Log Systems have a limited seven (7) year warranty.
All burners and electronics (if present) must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!