Warming Trends Push Button Ignition System for CROSSFIRE Burners
Warming Trends Push Button Ignition System for CROSSFIRE™️ Burners
Warming Trends Push Button Ignition System for CROSSFIRE™️ Burners allows you to turn your burner on safely and easily. Warming Trends burners are standard with match-lit ignition systems, but optional electronic ignition systems are available for your convenience.
Turn the key valve to on position and push the button to ignite your burner. No need for matches and lighters.
The basic push-button ignition system includes a battery-operated control module, spark igniter rod, and wire. Depending on where you want this ignition system to be placed, it can come with a mounting bracket, Key Valve/Flex Line Kit, and street elbows.
Enhance your fire pit with an upgraded ignition system.
Warming Trend Igition Systems Video:
- Push Button Battery Operated Control Module
- Spark Igniter Rod and Wire Included
- Mounting Bracket (Optional)
- Key Valve or Flex Line with Pre-mounted Street Elbows (Optional)
- Flex Line can be purchased with your burner
- Compatibility is the buyer's responsibility:
- 3/4" Flex Line - any 121K - 249K BTU Burner
- 3/4" Dual Flex Line - any 300K BTU and up Burner
- Made in the USA
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All Crossfire Brass Burners have a limited lifetime warranty.
All Warming Trends Steel Log Sets purchased on or after January 1, 2019 have a limited ten (10) year warranty.
All Warming Trends Firestorm Steel Log Systems have a limited seven (7) year warranty.
All burners and electronics (if present) must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.