A Slim Recessed Electric Fireplace that Imposes No Limits in Design
Coming home to an unappealing living room tempts you to give it a makeover, but no one likes dealing with a tiring and costly renovation.
Even if you are patient enough to have a masonry fireplace built, hazards and clearances from your building codes might catch you off guard.
Bring any design concept to life with the Superior Sentry Electric Fireplace!
With zero clearance for built-in units, there are no limits on decorating your fireplace's surround. Whether you want a modern farmhouse look with reclaimed wood or colorful mid-century art, place any type of material up to its edge, even combustible materials! It has a slim depth of 4.65" that allows a fully recessed installation on 2 x 6 walls.
Flashy models are everywhere, but this brand knows simplicity is superior. This contemporary fireplace is designed with a linear flame display framed in black. Realistic orange flames and smokey crystals are accented by multicolored ember bed lights to create the ideal atmosphere for your living space.
The Superior Sentry boasts modern features that traditional fireplaces can't have. It regulates the heat output according to the temperature you set. You can enjoy its beautiful flames during the summer by turning off the heater. The plug-in feature, timer, and remote make it so convenient!
Get creative and create the cozy home you've always dreamed of. Don't miss your chance to save more. Shop today with free shipping!
What's Included: Electric Fireplace, Wall Mounting Bracket, Crystal Media, Remote Control, and User's Manual
Finish the Look of Your Fireplace with a Mantel:
Click here to see all Fireplace Mantels
Superior Sentry Electric Fireplace Videos:
- Built-in or Wall-Mounted Electric Fireplace for Indoor Use
- Installed by Hardwiring or Plugging Into an Outlet for your convenience
- Available in 2 sizes- 45"/55" long to fit your space
- Slim 4.63" depth is great for fully recessed installations
- Zero Clearance for recessed installations- decorate with any material placed at any height above its face
- Realistic flame color with 4 levels of flame intensity to adjust its look
- Multicolored LED Lights on Ember Bed set the mood with 9 different colors
- Regulates the desired heat output with the exact temperature set to keep you comfortable
- Energy efficient- can operate at 3 heat levels
- Enjoy its realistic display during any season with On-Demand Heat
- Timer setting turns it off at a preset time from 30 mins to 8 hours for your convenience
- Has a Remote and a Touch Panel Control to conveniently adjust the settings
- Includes Smoked Crystal Media to enhance the display
- 120 V, 13.33 A, 1600 W
- 5,000 BTUs
- Framing Dimensions:
- 45" Long: 16.5" H x 48" W x 5.12" D
- 55" Long: 16.5" H x 58" W x 5.12" D
- 45" Long: 18.38" H x 49.88" W x 4.63" D
- 55" Long: 18.38" H x 59.88" W x 4.63" D
- Viewing Area:
- 45" Long: 11.88" L x 45" W
- 55" Long: 11.88" L x 55" W
- 45" Long: 43 lbs
- 55" Long: 53 lbs
- CSA Certified
- UL Listed
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Electric Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Wall Mounting Bracket - 1 pc.
- Crystal Media - 1 bag (1 lb)
- Remote Control - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, that is found in some copper fittings, which is [are] know to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Innovative Hearth Products ("IHP") 20 Year Limited Warranty warrants your Superior® Brand gas fireplace, Stove or Insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, firebox and barrier carry the 20 Year Limited Warranty. Ceramic glass carries the 20 Year Limited Warranty against thermal breakage only. After installation, if covered components manufactured by IHP are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the 20 Year Limited Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components for up to five years. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this 20 Year Limited Warranty as described herein.
Click Here to View The Warranty
Innovative Hearth Products Limited One Year Warranty ("IHP") warrants your electric fireplace, appliance or insert ("Product") to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the time of manufacture. The product body, blower and circuit board, if applicable, carry the Limited One Year Warranty. After installation, if covered components are found to be defective in materials or workmanship during the Limited One Year Warranty period and while the Product remains at the site of the original installation, IHP will, at its option, repair or replace the covered components. If repair or replacement is not commercially practical, IHP will, at its option, refund the purchase price or wholesale price of the IHP Product, whichever is applicable. IHP will also pay IHP prevailing labor rates, as determined in its sole discretion, incurred in repairing or replacing such components. THERE ARE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS to this Limited One Year Warranty as described herein.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!