RADtec Design Series 82" 3200W 220V Infrared Electric Heater
Efficient and Comfortable Heating Without Compromises
Imagine having a patio heater mounted on the ceiling of your room. It's warm and relaxing but during the night, its harsh orange glow prevents you from sleeping. The RADtec Design Series is an infrared heater with zero-light panels. Experience maximum comfort without the harsh lights that can strain your eyes. Use it anywhere as it's rated for indoors and covered outdoors.
Experience efficient heating with infrared technology that directly warms the people and objects in the room. With 3200W of power, it can effectively heat a 110 sq. ft. indoor space or a 70 sq. f.t. covered outdoor area. Navigate through its four power levels and set a timer for up to 8 hours with the included handheld remote or get the Wifi Smart Controlled model and operate the heater with your phone.
Designed for both indoor and covered outdoor use, rest assured that this unit can withstand elements. With a water resistance rating of IP54 and a carbon fiber heating element, you can enjoy its function for several years with zero maintenance.
If you're worried if it will look good with your current décor, RADtec Design Series has got you covered. It boasts an elegant anodized aluminum casing with a sleek black finish. What's more, the included mounting brackets allow you to install this heater on the ceiling or on the wall with 90 degrees of adjustment.
Equip your home with the RADtec Design Series Electric Heater and enjoy a clean, comfortable, and effective warmth. Select the model with the control option that you like. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Note: In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Mounting Brackets, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Available in Standard Remote Controlled or WiFi Smart Controlled - Select from four levels of heat and set the timer from 2 - 8 hrs
- LED Light Indicator (Standard Remote ONLY) or Digital Display (WiFi Smart Controlled ONLY) to let you know what the heater is set to
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Heat Coverage:
- Indoors: 110 sq. ft.
- Enclosed Outdoors: 90 sq. ft.
- Covered Outdoors: 70 sq. ft.
- Electrical: 3200 W, 220 V, 13.9 A
- Dimensions: 2.5" H x 82.5" L x 7" D
- Weight: 30 lbs.
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ETL Approved
- 3-Year Residential Warranty
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.