An Elegantly Designed Heat Source Without The Harsh Lights.
Overhead patio heaters often do the job of providing warmth and comfort but there's always this one caveat. Most heaters produce bright orange glows that are straining to the eyes. RADtec Design Series offers maximum comfort with its zero-light panels. Experience the warmth of infrared heat without compromising the comfort of your eyes.
Stay toasty with its 2400W that can heat an 80 sq. ft. indoor space or a 50 sq. ft. covered outdoor patio. Experience efficient heating as its infrared heat warms people and objects and not the air in between. Sit back and relax while you navigate through its four power levels and set the timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours with the included handheld remote for the standard model or with your phone for the Wifi Smart Controlled model.
Install this heater anywhere in your home as it is designed for both indoor and covered outdoor use. With a water resistance rating of IP54 and a carbon fiber heating element, you can enjoy its function for several years with zero maintenance.
Constructed with anodized aluminum casing, the Design Series also got the aesthetics covered. What's more, the included mounting brackets allow you to install this heater on the ceiling or on the wall with 90 degrees of adjustment.
Equip your home with the RADtec Design Series Electric Heater and enjoy a clean, comfortable, and effective warmth. Select the model with the control option that you like. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Note: In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Mounting Brackets, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Available in Standard Remote Controlled or WiFi Smart Controlled - Select from four levels of heat and set the timer from 2 - 8 hrs
- LED Light Indicator (Standard Remote ONLY) or Digital Display (WiFi Smart Controlled ONLY) to let you know what the heater is set to
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Mounting Height: 7 ft 3 in - 9 ft
- Heat Coverage:
- Indoors: 80 sq. ft.
- Enclosed Outdoors: 65 sq ft
- Covered Outdoors: 50 sq ft
- 8,189 BTUs
- Electrical: 2400 W, 220-240 V, 10.4 A
- Dimensions: 2.5" H x 62.5" L x 7" D
- Model with Standard Remote: 24 lbs
- WiFi Smart Controlled Model: 25 lbs
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ETL Approved
- 3-Year Residential Warranty
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 years on parts and labor (residential use) and 1 year parts and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!