RADtec Design Series 43" 1500W 110V Infrared Electric Heater
Experience The Warmth and Comfort You're Looking For Without The Harsh Lights.
Have you ever been bothered by the bright glow of a typical heater? You don't need to strain your eyes just to get the comfort you need. RADtec Design Series is an infrared heater with zero light electric heat panels. Get rid of that harsh orange glow while enjoying the infrared heat it provides. Install it on your patio or indoor space and mount it on the wall or ceiling.
With 1500W of power, this unit can heat a 50 sq. ft. indoor space or a 30 sq. ft. covered outdoor patio. Experience efficient heating as its infrared heat warms people and objects and not the air in between. Sit back and relax while you navigate through its four power levels and set the timer for 2, 4, or 8 hours with the included handheld remote for the standard model or with your phone for the Wifi Smart Controlled model.
Designed for both indoor and covered outdoor use, rest assured that this unit can withstand elements. With a water resistance rating of IP54 and a carbon fiber heating element, you can enjoy its function for several years with zero maintenance.
The RADtec Design Series does not only provide comfort but also enhances the ambiance in your home with its stylish design and anodized aluminum casing. What's more, the included mounting brackets allow you to install this heater on the ceiling or on the wall with 90 degrees of adjustment.
Equip your home with the RADtec Design Series Electric Heater and enjoy a clean, comfortable, and effective warmth. Select the model with the control option that you like. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Note: In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Mounting Brackets, Handheld Remote, and User's Manual
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- IP54 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater in a covered outdoor space without worry
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Available in Standard Remote Controlled or WiFi Smart Controlled - Select from four levels of heat and set the timer from 2 - 8 hrs
- LED Light Indicator (Standard Remote ONLY) or Digital Display (WiFi Smart Controlled ONLY) to let you know what the heater is set to
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Heat Coverage:
- Indoors: 50 sq. ft.
- Enclosed Outdoors: 40 sq. ft.
- Covered Outdoors: 30 sq. ft.
- Plug Type: Standard (USA)
- Electrical: 1500 W, 110 V, 13.6 A
- Dimensions: 2.5" H x 43" L x 7" D
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ETL Approved
- 3-Year Residential Warranty
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
For use outdoors or amply ventilated areas only. An amply ventilated area must have a minimum of 25% of the surface area open. The surface area is the sum of the wall's surface. The ignition system requires one AAA battery (not included).
The recommended installation height of the E Models is 84”- 108” from the floor. Under no circumstances is the heater to be installed at less than 71” from the floor. In all cases, it should be installed at a height where it cannot be touched in operation. The heated zones detailed are based on the recommended mounting heights.
In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.