RADtec Design Series 43-Inch 1800W 220V Smart Infrared Electric Heater
A Decorative Source of Warmth With Efficient and Comfortable Heating
Don't strain your eyes from heaters with a harsh glow and bright orange lights. RADtec Design Series features a Zero Light Panel Heater that provides warmth without compromising the comfort of your eyes. With elegant design and outdoor rated construction, you can enjoy this heater anywhere in your home. Install it on your patio or living room and mount it on the wall or ceiling.
Experience the heat it provides with its 1800W of power that can heat up to 50 sq. ft. of indoor space or a 30 sq. ft. covered outdoor area. The infrared heat it produces warms people and objects and not the air in between. Enjoy its efficient heating while navigating through its four power levels with the included handheld remote. You can also set a timer for up to 8 hours.
Designed for both indoor and covered outdoor use, rest assured that this unit can withstand elements. With a water resistance rating of IP54 and a carbon fiber heating element, you can enjoy its function for several years with zero maintenance.
The RADtec Design Series does not only provide comfort but also enhances the ambiance in your home with its stylish design and anodized aluminum casing. The included mounting brackets allow you to install this heater on the ceiling or on the wall with 90 degrees of adjustment. What's more, you can opt for the WiFi-controlled Heater for a completely modern experience.
Equip your home with the RADtec Design Series Electric Heater and enjoy a clean, comfortable, and effective warmth. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Note: In exposed areas with air movement/wind, the far-infrared spread may reduce by 1/3. In such areas, or when used in low air temperatures, we would recommend considering a heater from our medium wave Genesis Series or proportionally increasing the number of E Model heaters and mounting at the lowest height.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to help!
What's Included: Infrared Electric Heater, Mounting Brackets, Handheld Remote, User's Manual
- Zero Light Panel Infrared Electric Heater - Enjoy a warm environment without the harsh orange glow
- Carbon Fiber Heating Element - Rated for 30,000 hours of usage
- Anodized Aluminum Casing provides a stylish appearance as well as resistance to corrosion
- IPX4 Water Resistance Rating - Use your heater in a covered outdoor space without worry
- Mounting brackets are included - Mount your heater on the wall or ceiling
- Adjustable mounting brackets up to 90 degrees - Direct the heat of the unit for more efficient heating
- Remote Control Included - Select from four levels of heat and set the timer from 2 - 8 hrs
- Experience a smart home with the Tuya App (for WiFi Controlled Heaters only)
- LED Light Indicator to let you know what the heater is set to
- Warm-Up time: 10 - 15 minutes
- Mounting Height: 7 ft 3 in - 9 ft
- Heat Coverage:
- Indoors: 50 sq. ft.
- Enclosed Outdoors: 40 sq. ft.
- Covered Outdoors: 30 sq. ft.
- 6,142 BTUs
- Electrical: 1800 W, 220-240 V, 7.8 A
- Dimensions: 2.5" H x 43" L x 7" D
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- UL Listed
- CSA Certified
- ETL Approved
- 3-Year Residential Warranty
- 2-Year Commercial Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Infrared Electric Heater - 1 pc.
- Mounting Brackets - 1 set
- Handheld Remote - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
For use outdoors or amply ventilated areas only. An amply ventilated area must have a minimum of 25% of the surface area open. The surface area is the sum of the wall's surface.
The ignition system requires one AAA battery (not included).
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 3 years’ parts and labor (residential use) and 2 years’ part and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.
RADtec provides a 30-Day Return Window and the following limited warranty. This limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser. RADtec warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for 1 years on parts and labor (residential use) and 1 year parts and labor (commercial use) from the original ship date.