Infratech CD Series 39" 4000W/5000W Dual Element Infrared Electric Heater
Infratech CD Series 39" 5000 Watt Dual Element Infrared Electric Heater
Infratech CD Series 39" 5000 Watt Single Element Infrared Electric Heater is a modern, efficient, and stylish heater designed to look great or blend with its surroundings. This dual element heater is best for pole, wall, and ceiling mounting, but it can also be flush mounted. Available in stainless steel and eight custom colors, for an additional cost, this heater will look great in any space.
An infrared heater is highly efficient, it does not heat the air. Instead, it heats solid objects within an area. As an electric heater, it can be safely used indoors or outdoors, in residential or commercial spaces. Note that heaters more than 240V are for commercial use only.
Dual element heaters provide twice the power of their single element counterpart in the same sleek package. With a duplex stack switch, a dual element heater can have high and low heat setting by controlling each element. More advanced control options are also available.
Featuring a curved design, a CD-series heater is made to be seen. When it is wall or ceiling mounted using the inset mounting brackets it comes with, it has a floating appearance as the brackets are designed to hide behind the heater. To seamlessly blend with its surroundings, it can also be flush mounted using an optional flush mount frame like the WD series heaters. If you want to know the difference between the CD and WD series, here is an Infratech CD and WD Comparison.
This CD-series heater is designed to look great in any setting, it is available in Stainless Steel, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White. Choose a color that matches or complements your décor and enjoy the benefits of having an efficient, stylish, and functional heater.
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Stainless Steel construction
- Quartz Element with Approximately 5,000 hours of use
- Mounting Height: 8' to 12'
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes inset brackets
- Can be flush mounted using an optional flush mount kit (sold separately)
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, or White for an additional cost - choose the color option before adding to cart (lead time 2-3 weeks)
- For Sleep Timer and other control options, get an Analog Controller or a Home Management System for Smart home integration
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Infratech heaters are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others.
- Available in 208V, 240V, 277V, or 480V
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.”
- Power: 4,000 or 5,000 Watts
- Average Coverage Area:
- 4,000 Watt Model: 8' x 10'
- 5,000 Watt Model: 9' x 10'
- 4,000 Watt Model: 13,648
- 5,000 Watt Model: 17,060
- 39" Length with 8 3/16" Width
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.