Infratech Dual Duplex ON/OFF In Wall Switch for Dual Element Electric Heaters
Infratech Dual Duplex ON/OFF In Wall Switch with Stainless Steel Plate and Gang Box for Indoor or Protected Outdoor Area
Infratech’s ON/OFF Switch 14 4305 can be used to control your dual element CD Series or WD Series heater by simply controlling on/off each element independently, giving you a High/Low and ON/OFF setting. Use this switch to control two dual element heaters. This switch comes with a stainless steel face plate and gang box for in-wall indoor or protected outdoor areas.
Infratech is a UL 508 Listed Control Manufacturer with a proven track record in engineering, design, and manufacturing.
Select the right controls: Download Control Options Brochure
For more information about the current lead time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compatible with all Infratech Dual Element Heaters
- Use this switch to control 2 CD/WD-Series heaters
- In-Wall Installation
- For Indoor or protected Outdoor Areas
- The Duplex/Stack Switch offers the ability to turn on and off each element independently, providing half power/ full power capabilities.
- Gang Box: 4" h x 4" w x 1 9/16" d
- SS Plate: 4 7/8" h x 4 15/16" w
- (2) Two Single Pole Single Throw (DPST) Switches, total of 4
- Range: 120/277 VAC
- Recommended not to exceed:
- 208/220 VAC = 3000 Watts Max per Switch
- 240/277 VAC = 4000 Watt Max per Switch
- 20 Amps Max per Pole
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.