Infratech Flush Mount Frames for W/WD and C/CD Series Heaters
Infratech Stainless Steel Flush Mount Kit for W/WD and C/CD Series Heaters
Seamlessly blend your Infratech heater with your decor using the versatile Infratech Flush Mount Frames for Infratech W Series or WD Series Heaters. Available in three sizes and eight colors, in addition to the standard stainless steel flush mount, you can be sure that your heater will stylishly complement its surroundings.
Mount your heater on any flat ceiling using an Infratech flush mount frame. You can choose to have the edges exposed or partially covered by plaster, drywall, or other ceiling treatment.
Infratech Flush Mount Frames for C Series, CD Series, W Series or WD Series Heaters come in three sizes, 33", 39", and 61". Just choose the right size for your Infratech heater.
If standard stainless steel won't do, for an additional cost, choose a powder coated color that will allow your heater to blend with your property's decor. Get your flush mount frame in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost.
A flush mounted heater is easy to install. Once installed, enjoy the warmth without compromising your style.
For more information about the current lead time, email us at email@example.com.
- Compatible with Infratech C, CD, W, or WD Series Heaters
- For flat horizontal surface installation
- For indoor or protected outdoor areas
- Three sizes for 33" 39" 61" heaters
- Eight powder-coated colors - Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White for an additional cost
- Flush mount kit includes 4 ft. hi-temp fixture whip
- Flush mount kit includes hi-temp wire nuts
- Made in the USA
- 33" Flush Mount Kit: 17 lbs.
- 39" Flush Mount Kit: 18.4 lbs.
- 61" Flush Mount Kit: 21 lbs.
- 3 Year Warranty
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.