An Outdoor Infrared Heater That's Not Only Efficient in Heating But Also in Saving Space
Looking to warm up and make your indoor or outdoor space comfortable? Look no further as the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Infrared Straight Gas Heater is designed to provide high amounts of heat while being resistant to elements. Imagine how convenient it would be if you can install your heater without needing a roof cover. Save more space with its overhead installation.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling it provides with its infrared heater that features efficient heating. With overhead installation, you'll surely have more floor space to utilize. Mount it overhead, on the ceiling. Easily operate it with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
This straight heater is ideal for heating expansive outdoor spaces that require multiple heaters as it can cover up to 40' of floor space. Available in six different heat outputs - 40000 BTUs, 60000 BTUs, 80000 BTUs, 100000 BTUs, 125000 BTUs, and 150000 BTUs. Maximum heating is achieved in mild climates. Please see the recommendations below on setting up your heaters.
With durable components, water-resistant enclosure, and high-quality construction, this unit can withstand being exposed outdoors. To cater to different use cases, it is compatible with natural gas or liquid propane. For more convenience, gas services are permanently connected to the unit.
Perfect for commercial outdoor spaces, the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Outdoor Infrared Straight Gas Heater provides high heat output with wide coverage. Its permanent and overhead installation frees more floor space for you to utilize while minimizing the maintenance it needs.
Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer and receive your heater within a few days!
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: Straight Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor Gas Patio Heater (Vented/Unvented), install it anywhere
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- High Heat Output - Perfect for expansive outdoor and covers 20' to 40' of floor space
- Fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off and LED Burner Status Light
- Ceiling Mounted - Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 8 ft.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9 ft.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 11 ft.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 12 ft.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 15 ft.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 20 ft.
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 40,000
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 137.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 497.5" L x 13.5" W
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 92 lbs.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 201 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Straight Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for an even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!