Enjoy Year-Round Comfort With One of the Most Powerful Gas Heaters on the Market
You want to provide luxurious comfort to your guests without breaking the bank.
Buying heaters can be a costly endeavor, but it's a necessity during the cold months for everyone to enjoy themselves.
The NDUSTRIA™ NHE Infrared Gas Heater is the perfect solution for heating compact indoor and outdoor spaces, quickly and efficiently. With this heater, you'll enjoy all the warmth and comfort you need without wasting valuable energy. Permanent and overhead installation frees more floor space for you to utilize. No roof covers are required to install it, making it very convenient to set up.
With 40,000 to 150,000 BTUs, it's one of the most powerful gas heaters available. It is ideal for heating wide commercial spaces, but also residential areas too! Maximum heating is achieved in mild climates. Please see the recommendations below for setting up your heaters.
Durable components, a water-resistant enclosure, and high-quality construction allow it to withstand exposure to the elements. Turn it on without any hassle with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition. Made in the USA, you can expect this gas patio heater to have excellent quality and performance.
Perfect for commercial outdoor spaces, the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Outdoor Infrared Gas Heater provides high heat output with wide coverage. Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer!
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
What's Included: Straight Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
Do you live in places above 4,000 ft. elevation or need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- Indoor/Outdoor Gas Patio Heater (Vented/Unvented), install it anywhere
- High Concentrated Heat Output - Produces heat in a more focused/compact area
- Turn it on without any hassle using its Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off and LED Burner Status Light
- Ceiling Mounted/Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Select between Natural Gas or Liquid Propane to meet your space's needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish matches any decor
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 8 ft.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9 ft.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 11 ft.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 12 ft.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 15 ft.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 20 ft.
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 40,000
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 137.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 497.5" L x 13.5" W
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 92 lbs.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 201 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Straight Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
The distance between heaters should preferably be the same as their mounting height for even heat distribution. If temperatures fall below 40ºF, consider spacing the heaters half of their mounting height.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate the vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Low Intensity Gas Infrared Heaters
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
High Intensity Electric Patio Heaters
NDUSTRIA warrants all parts of the infrared heaters to be free from defects in workmanship and materials for normal residential use and maintenance for one (1) year from the date of purchase by the original consumer.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!