NDUSTRIA™ NHE Indoor/Outdoor Infrared Straight Gas Heater
An Outdoor Infrared Heater That's Not Only Efficient in Heating But Also in Saving Space
Looking to warm up and make your indoor or outdoor space comfortable? Look no further as the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Infrared Straight Gas Heater is designed to provide high amounts of heat while being resistant to elements. Imagine how convenient it would be if you can install your heater without needing a roof cover. Save more space with its overhead installation.
Experience the comfort and cozy feeling it provides with its infrared heater that features efficient heating. With overhead installation, you'll surely have more floor space to utilize. Mount it overhead, on the ceiling. Easily operate it with its fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System.
This straight heater is ideal for heating expansive outdoor spaces that require multiple heaters as it can cover up to 40' of floor space. Available in six different heat outputs - 40000 BTUs, 60000 BTUs, 80000 BTUs, 100000 BTUs, 125000 BTUs, and 150000 BTUs. Select the model that suits your needs. This heater can be installed unvented provided there is enough air circulation.
With durable components, water-resistant enclosure, and high-quality construction, this unit can withstand being exposed outdoors. To cater to different use cases, it is compatible with natural gas or liquid propane. For more convenience, gas services are permanently connected to the unit.
Perfect for commercial outdoor spaces, the NDUSTRIA™ NHE Outdoor Infrared Straight Gas Heater provides high heat output with wide coverage. Its permanent and overhead installation frees more floor space for you to utilize while minimizing the maintenance it needs.
Shop now and take advantage of our free delivery offer and receive your heater within a few days!
Note: Covered and walled (temporary or permanent) spaces may need venting installed.
If you are installing heaters above 4,000 ft. elevation, please contact email@example.com.
What's Included: Straight Tube Heater, Reflector, and User's Manual
- Indoor/Outdoor Gas Patio Heater (Vented/Unvented), install it anywhere
- Included hangers allow you to install the heater horizontally or at 45°, just attach it to a chain
- High Heat Output - Perfect for expansive outdoor and covers 20' to 40' of floor space
- Fully automatic Direct Spark Electronic Ignition System with 100% Shut-Off and LED Burner Status Light
- Ceiling Mounted - Overhead installation frees up more floor space
- Unvented installation for spaces with enough air circulation
- Natural Gas and Liquid Propane Compatible - Select the fuel that suits your needs
- Permanently Installed and Connected to Gas Lines - No need to change propane tanks
- Electrostatically applied black powder coat finish
- Corrosion-resistant aluminized tubing and reflectors
- Made in the USA to guarantee high-quality construction
- Mounting Height:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 8 ft.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9 ft.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 11 ft.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 12 ft.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 15 ft.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 20 ft.
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 40,000
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 60,000
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 80,000
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 100,000
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 125,000
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 150,000
- Overall Heater Dimensions:
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 137.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 257.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 377.5" L x 13.5" W
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 9.5" H x 497.5" L x 13.5" W
- 137" (40000 BTU) model: 92 lbs.
- 257" (60000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 257" (80000 BTU) model: 126 lbs.
- 377" (100000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 377" (125000 BTU) model: 160 lbs.
- 497" (150000 BTU) model: 201 lbs.
- Electrical: 120 V, 60 Hz, 1 A
- CSA Approved
- ANSI Certified
- Made in the USA
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box:
- Straight Tube Heater - 1 pc.
- Reflector - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
When installing the heater on the ceiling, it is best to mount the unit in a level orientation so the reflectors will direct the heat straight down. Mounting the heater at a 45-degree angle will concentrate the heat towards the center of your patio space.
For the best heating experience, a specified mounting height for each model can be found on the specs sheet.
WARNING: If not installed, operated, and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions, this product could expose you to substances in the fuel or from combustion including carbon monoxide which can cause death or serious illness and which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
This heater is considered a Category I or Category III vented appliance. The Serial plate on the heater will indicate vent Category and the manual will describe the installation requirements for each vent Category. Unvented operation requires compliance with building ventilation codes and clearances to combustibles.
If for any reason, you are unsatisfied with your purchase from Modern Blaze you may return it in its original condition and packaging within 30 days for a full refund. We'll even pay for return shipping!
FAST, FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS TO THE CONTINENTAL US
We offer standard free shipping within the Continental US. If you chose our free shipping, expect your order to arrive within 2-12 business days.
We also offer a Priority Shipping service. With this option, many items ship the same day (if ordered by 11am EST, Monday-Friday) and delivery should be expected within 2-7 business days.
Please note that sometimes we experience unusually high demand and run out of stock. If this happens and the item you ordered is unavailable, we will notify you right away and offer you an option to either wait for the item to become available or to cancel your order.
We will also notify you of any changes in the anticipated ship date.
Our smaller, lighter orders (under 62 lbs) will ship via FedEx or UPS Ground. They will be delivered to your door without a signature requirement.
Our larger, heavier items will be shipped freight via a freight carrier like R+L Carriers, Estes, SAIA, FedEx or UPS Freight. These shipments are delivered curbside, a delivery appointment and an adult signature are required to receive the shipment.
Curbside delivery service provides delivery of your item(s) to the curb at the end of your driveway. This service does not include set up or assembly of items or removal of packaging materials. Your item will be delivered on a lift gate truck and will be taken off the truck by the delivery driver.
If you need inside delivery, we can arrange it for you at an extra cost. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Disclaimer: We have no influence over carrier's operations and we cannot make a package within their system move any quicker. We do not issue refunds if your package is not delivered at the time you want it. If you have a deadline, please order early to avoid disappointment. If you paid for our priority shipping and the item arrived later than 7 business days we will refund you the shipping cost.
Modern Blaze is not responsible for any delivery error from the shipping company when the information we have provided is correct. If your package is lost or stolen, we will open a claim with the shipping company and it may take up to 10 days to resolve.
Modern Blaze will not be held responsible for any missed delivery appointments. If you have scheduled a delivery appointment with the freight carrier and are not present and available at the scheduled appointment time, you will be responsible for any fees that are incurred as a result, which may include missed delivery and/or storage fees. These fees must be paid in full before we can release your order for re-delivery. If delivery is not rescheduled within 2 business days, the shipment will be automatically returned to us by the carrier. These returns are NOT eligible under our Free Returns Policy. If the unit is returned back to us, we will issue a refund back to your method of payment in the amount of the original order minus inbound and outbound shipping fees, along with any associated missed delivery and/or storage fees.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - NO RESTOCKING FEES - FREE RETURN SHIPPING*
If you're not satisfied with an item that you purchased from Modern Blaze, you can return it within 30 days after delivery for a full refund*, as long as the item is in its original saleable condition and packaging. Items that have been used or modified in any way may not be returned. *Exclusions to our Free Returns Policy are outlined below.
To return an item, submit your request in writing and send it to email@example.com. We will send you a prepaid shipping label and instructions on how to send your item back to us.
The following items may not be returned:
- Products which are eligible for parts under manufacturer warranty;
- Items that have been used or modified in any way.
- Items without the original packaging (including shipping pallet, if applicable).
- Made-to-order items.
- Any items shipped to Canada.
- The following brands and items are excluded and are not eligible for return: Anywhere Fireplace, Dynasty Fireplaces, Victory Heaters, fuel purchases.
The following brands are eligible for our Free Return Policy, but limited to a 7 Day Returns window:
- Sierra Flame
NDUSTRIA™ WILL PAY FOR:
Within 36 months from date of purchase by buyer or 42 months from date of shipment by NDUSTRIA™ (whichever occurs first), replacement parts will be provided free of charge for any part of the product which fails due to a manufacturing or material defect.
NDUSTRIA™ will require the part in question to be returned to the factory. NDUSTRIA™ will, at its sole discretion, repair or replace after determining the nature of the defect and disposition of part in question.