Infratech C Series 61" 3000W/4000W Single Element Infrared Electric Heater
Infratech C Series 61" 4000 Watt Single Element Infrared Electric Heater
It's often difficult to find a heater that fits your needs and looks great too. Infratech C Series 61" Single Element Infrared Electric Heater is a modern, efficient, and stylish heater designed to look great or blend with its surroundings. This heater is best for pole, wall, and ceiling mounting, but it can also be flush-mounted. Available with four voltage options, in stainless steel and eight custom colors, for an additional cost, this heater will look great in any space.
An infrared heater is highly efficient, it does not heat the air. Instead, it heats solid objects within an area. The 3000 W model can heat solid objects within a 8 x 8 ft area and the 4000 W unit heats up to 10 x 10 ft. Heat output is lessened in extreme weather conditions. Please see the recommendations for proper placement.
As an electric heater, it can be safely used indoors or outdoors, in residential or commercial spaces. Note that heaters more than 240V are for commercial use only.
Featuring a curved design, a C-series heater is made to be seen. When it is wall or ceiling mounted using the inset mounting brackets it comes with, it has a floating appearance as the brackets are designed to hide behind the heater. To seamlessly blend with its surroundings, it can also be flush mounted using an optional flush mount frame like the W series heaters. If you want to know the difference between the C and W series, here is an Infratech C and W Comparison.
This C-series heater is designed to look great in any setting, it is available in Stainless Steel, Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, and White. Choose a color that matches or complements your décor and enjoy the benefits of having an efficient, stylish, and functional heater.
For more information about the current lead time, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need help determining the right heater and setup for your space and heating needs? Give us a call at (866) 713-2399 or email us at email@example.com and we'll be happy to help!
- UL Listed for Outdoor or Indoor use
- Stainless Steel construction
- Quartz Element with Approximately 5,000 hours of use
- 6" Stainless Steel Mounting Kit includes inset brackets
- Can be flush mounted using an optional flush mount kit (sold separately)
- Custom Powder Coating Available in Almond, Beige, Biscuit, Black, Bronze, Copper, Grey, or White for an additional cost - choose the color option before adding to cart (lead time 2-3 weeks)
- For Sleep Timer and other control options, get an Analog Controller or a Home Management System for Smart home integration
- Minimal Maintenance Costs
- Infratech heaters are compatible with top-selling Smart Home systems like Lutron,™ Crestron,™ Control 4,™ and others.
- Available in 208V, 240V, 277V, or 480V
- Heaters greater than 240 Volts are for “Commercial Use Only. Risk of fire. Do not use as a residential or household heater.”
- Power: 3,000 or 4,000 Watts
- 0 to 60° Mounting Angle
- Mounting Height:
- 3,000 Watt Model: 7' to 9'
- 4,000 Watt Model: 8' to 11'
- Average Coverage Area:
- 3,000 Watt Model: 8' x 8'
- 4,000 Watt Model: 10' x 10'
- 3,000 Watt Model: 10,236
- 4,000 Watt Model: 13,648
- 61 1/4" Length with 8 3/16" Width
- Made in the USA
- 3-Year Warranty
The best angle to install this heater is approximately 45º. If installed outdoors, it is best to install it at the "cold side" for efficient heating and under a protective roof or weather cover, whenever possible. Even with its all-weather construction, your heater will last longer and look better if it is protected from rain and snow.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
INFRATECH warrants that this electric heater is designed and manufactured to be free from defects in materials and workmanship
for a period of TWO YEARS from original date of purchase.