Ignis Ardella, 55" Ventless Recessed or Wall Mounted Ethanol Fireplace with 5-9 Hour Burn Time
The Ardella is a modern, ventless, and clean-burning Bio Ethanol Fireplace. Mounted on the wall, it is sure to add a sleek and sophisticated presence to your living or working space. The fireplace’s rectangular frame and three ethanol burners are made of high-grade stainless steel.
The interior firebox is made of steel that is expertly finished with a black powder coat. The result is the ideal stage on which the three 7 1/8” long flames play and compete for the onlooker’s attention. In addition to its aesthetic prowess, the Ardella Fireplace is a functional piece boasting a heat output of approximately 18,000 BTU.
Easy to use, each burner is simply filled with ethanol fuel and ignited. For convenience and control, each burner is adjustable. This allows the user control of the flame size, heat output, and operational cost.
Ardella produces no soot, smoke or odor. It need not be attached to a venting system and doesn’t require electricity. This fireplace is great for both residential and commercial settings.
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Easy Installation - Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included)
- Capacity: 1.5 Liter (per Burner)
- Approximate burn time - 5 - 9 hours per burner per refill
- Approximate BTU output: ~6000 per Burner (Total BTU ~18000)
- Dimensions: 55" x 19.75" x 7.6"
- Product Weight: 42 Pounds
What's in the Box:
- Ardella Fireplace - 1 pc
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) - 3 pcs
- Damper Tool - 1 pc
- User's Manual
- Mounting Bracket
Ethanol fuel burns cleanly and does not produce the soot, smoke, or mess that is normally associated with a wood-burning fireplace. This ethanol fireplace fuel is made from 100% alcohol without the use of any oil at all. Ethanol is produced from renewable agriculture products, like barley, grains, sunflowers, corn, wheat, and potatoes, and manufactured in an earth-friendly process that does not harm the environment.