American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table with Access Door
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54" Reclaimed Wood Rectangular Firetable is a slightly taller chat height fire table featuring a Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) base and reclaimed wood tabletop. This fire pit table is built to last and withstand outdoor use. Available in natural gas or liquid propane and two reclaimed wood finishes. An optional model with All-Weather Electronic Ignition System (AWEIS) is also available for a more convenient way of igniting your fire pit table.
With the optional AWEIS, igniting your fire table will be quick and effortless. Simply pushing a button on the remote will light up your fire table.
This fire pit table's base is made of durable GFRC with a black lava finish. The minimalistic design of the base complements well the color of the reclaimed wood tabletop. Choose from two rustic finishes of French Barrel Oak and Silver Pine.
For convenience and versatility, this fire table can be fuelled by natural gas or liquid propane. The base's taller height allows the fire table to house a 5-gallon propane tank inside through the access door.
For safe operations and optimal performance, primary media is required and sold separately. Checkout your fire table with 20 lbs. of decorative lava coals or lava granules or 30 lbs. of decorative fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass. Further personalize the glow of your fire table with a wide selection of secondary media - volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the primary media.
Equip your exterior living space with this inviting chat height fire table by American Fyre Designs. A perfect outdoor piece that enhances the ambiance and offers a cozy feeling.
What's Included: 24" Linear burner, Burner Assembly, Complete Enclosure Assembly, Orifice, Pilot assembly (AWEIS only), Valve box assembly (AWEIS only), Remote kit (AWEIS only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only) Control valve assembly, Flex connector (NG only), L.P. regulator (L.P. only), User's manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, Vinyl Cover, GFRC/Reclaimed Wood Cover, Glass Wind Guard
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing
- For outdoor use only
- Match Lit (Base model)
- Push-button ignition (AWEIS model)
- Reclaimed Wood Tabletop Finishes: French Barrel Oak, Silver Pine
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Base with Black Lava Finish
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Accommodates a 5-gallon propane tank
- 24" Linear Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 20 lbs. of lava rocks or 30 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Accommodates Standard 5-Gallon LP Tank in Unit
- Assembly Required
- AWEIS requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Concrete / Reclaimed Wood Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 60,000
- All-Weather Electronic Ignition System Model: 70,000
- Dimensions: 24" H x 54" W x 36" D
- Weight: 350 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 24" Linear burner - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Complete Enclosure Assembly - 1 pc.
- Orifice, Pilot assembly (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Valve box assembly (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (AWEIS only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- L.P. regulator (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).