American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54-Inch "Reclaimed Wood" Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table
Give Your Outdoor Space a Rustic Vibe with This Fire Pit Table
You want to add a little bit of rustic charm to your outdoor space, but you don't know how. Most people stick with the same old boring patio furniture when they're trying to create an outdoor oasis, but that's not what you want. You want something unique and special that will make your guests say, "Wow!"
The American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54-Inch Reclaimed Wood Rectangular Fire Table is the perfect solution. This fire pit table is made with reclaimed wood for a rustic vibe and features a Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) base for durability. Plus, it comes in two different reclaimed wood finishes so you can choose what looks best for your space.
It's also available in natural gas or liquid propane so you can choose the fuel type that works best for you. With the optional FyreStarter ignition system, lighting up your fire table will be quick and effortless. Simply toggle the controls on your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone.
Buy it now and enjoy free shipping!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit Table, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Table Videos:
- Rustic Style Rectangular Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Realistic Reclaimed Wood Tabletop Finishes: French Barrel Oak or Silver Pine
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 24" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 10 lbs. Glass Media or 10 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Base Access Door fits Standard 20-lb (5 Gallon) Propane tank
- Assembly Required
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 60,000
- FyreStarter Model: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 24" H x 54" W x 36" D
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).