American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 48" Reclaimed Wood Round Gas Fire Pit Table
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 48" Reclaimed Wood Round Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 48" Reclaimed Wood Round Firetable is a modern take on warming your outdoors with the combination of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) base and reclaimed wood tabletop. Convenience and versatility are some of the feats of this fire pit table. It can be fuelled by natural gas or liquid propane and also available in two tabletop finishes. An optional FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System can also be purchased with the fire table.
The minimalistic and elegant design of this fire table is worthy to be the centerpiece of your outdoor living space. It is equipped with a 12" star burner that produces high heat output. Moreover, the optional FyreStarter allows the burner to be operated with a push of a button through the remote.
Made with GFRC and high quality reclaimed wood, this fire pit table is durable and rated for outdoor use. The base sports a black lava finish concrete and the tabletop is available in two colors, French Barrel Oak and Silver Pine.
For convenience and versatility, this fire table can be fuelled by natural gas or liquid propane. The base's taller height allows the fire table to house a 5-gallon propane tank inside through the access door.
For safe operations and optimal performance, primary media is required and sold separately. Check out your fire table with 20 lbs. of decorative lava coals or lava granules or 30 lbs. of decorative fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass. Further personalize the glow of your fire feature with secondary media - volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the primary media.
Gather your friends and family around this fire table by American Fyre Designs and enjoy its warmth and functionality. Admire its premium and elegant look of reclaimed wood and heavy-textured concrete.
What's Included: 12" Star burner, Burner Assembly, Complete Enclosure Assembly, Orifice, Pilot assembly (FyreStarter only), Valve box assembly (FyreStarter only), Remote kit (FyreStarter only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only) Control valve assembly, Flex connector (NG only), L.P. regulator (L.P. only), User's manual
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, Vinyl Cover, GFRC/Reclaimed Wood Cover, Glass Wind Guard
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing
- For outdoor use only
- Match Lit (base model)
- Optional push-button ignition (FyreStarter )
- Reclaimed Wood Tabletop Finishes: French Barrel Oak, Silver Pine
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Base with Black Lava Finish
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 12" Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 20 lbs. of lava rocks or 30 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Accommodates Standard 5-Gallon LP Tank in Unit
- Assembly Required
- FyreStarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Concrete / Reclaimed Wood Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 60,000
- FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 65,000
- Dimensions: 24" H x 48" Diameter
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 12" Star burner - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Complete Enclosure Assembly - 1 pc.
- Orifice, Pilot assembly (FyreStarter only) - 1 pc.
- Valve box assembly (FyreStarter only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (FyreStarter only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- L.P. regulator (L.P. only) - 1 pc.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).