Cosmopolitan Fire Table Can Make Your Outdoor Living Area Warm and Cozy
You want to enjoy your outdoor living area all year round, but it's just not warm enough when it starts to get cold. Most people don't use their outdoor living areas at night because of the chill.
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 54-Inch Concrete Rectangular Gas Fire Table can make your outdoor living area warm and cozy. With a Manual or Electronic ignition system, this fire table is available in propane or natural gas. Choose from four colors to match your décor, and enjoy many years of outdoor entertainment with this chat height fire table!
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs! Order now!
Note: Base media, lava granules, is included. However, additional primary media, lava rocks or fire glass, is required to complete the look of your fire feature. Primary media is sold separately.
What's Included: Fire Pit Table, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Contemporary-Style Rectangular Outdoor Gas Fire Pit Table
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas, choose a convenient fuel source
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke to match your style
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction, lighter and more durable than regular concrete
- Easy to Use Match Lit Ignition or Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System with Bluetooth Control
- Fyrestarter model can be easily controlled using the RHP Connect app
- 24" Linear Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 10 lbs. Glass Media or 10 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Base Access Door fits Standard 20-lb (5 Gallon) Propane tank
- Assembly Required
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 60,000
- FyreStarter Model: 65,000
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 24" H x 54" W x 36" D
- Weight: 220 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Fire Pit Table - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Carbon monoxide poisoning may lead to death. Do not modify this unit or its controls, except as provided for in the manual. Any other change may be dangerous. Improper installation or use of the unit can cause serious injury or death from fire, burns, explosions, or carbon monoxide poisoning.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!