American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 36" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit Table
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 36" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit Table, Propane or Natural Gas
American Fyre Designs Cosmopolitan 36" Concrete Square Gas Fire Pit is a stylish and functional piece of outdoor furniture. Made of Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC), this fire pit is built to last. Available in propane or natural gas, four colors, with a Manual or Electronic ignition system. Enjoy many years of outdoor entertainment with this chat height fire table!
Available in four colors - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke, choose a color that matches or complements your outdoor décor. With lots of decorative media options available, this fire pit is easily styled to have the look that you want.
Base media, a bag of lava granules, is included to make sure the burner operates properly, but additional primary media is required to complete the look of your fire pit. Add 25 lbs of glass media for a more contemporary look or 15 lbs of lava media. Primary and optional decorative media are sold separately.
Cosmopolitan is made of GFRC which is more durable and lighter than regular concrete. This green engineered concrete is made to withstand the elements and intense heat of the fire.
Choose a convenient fuel source, this fire pit is available in Propane or Natural Gas. For your convenience, this gas fire pit is available with two ignition options - Manual Ignition and FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System.
Manual Ignition fire pits are match lit. Use a long lighter or place a match near the burner area and turn it on. The flame can be manually adjusted. A shut off valve is required within 6 ft. of the fire pit, not included.
FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System is a good option for those who would like to get more heat from their fire pit. This ignition system is capable of providing slightly more heat compared to a manual ignition fire pit. Another benefit is the handheld remote, easily turn the fire pit on or off with a click of a button. FyreStarter requires a 120 VAC electrical line.
Stay warm and toasty outdoors no matter what season with a gorgeous fire pit from American Fyre Designs!
What's Included: Table Top, Fire Pit Base, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Remote Kit (FyreStarter Only), Lava Granules, and User's Manual
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Square Outdoor Gas Fire Pit
- Available in Propane or Natural Gas
- Four Colors: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete Construction
- 12" Star-Shaped Stainless Steel Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Primary Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 25 lbs. Glass Media or 15 lbs. Lava Media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Manual Ignition or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Base Access Door
- Standard 20-lb (5 Gallon) Propane tank fits in base
- Assembly Required
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Models: 60,000
- FyreStarter Model: 65,000
- Remote Control (FyreStarter Only)
- FyreStarter Model requires 120 VAC
- Dimensions: 24" H x 36" W x 36" D
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Made in the USA
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- Table Top - 1 pc.
- Fire Pit Base - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules - 1 bag
- Remote Control Kit (FyreStarter Only) - 1pc.
User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).