American Fyre Designs 48" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
American Fyre Designs 48" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl, Natural Gas or Propane
American Fyre Designs 48" Fire Bowl is an outdoor freestanding gas fire pit with a minimalistic design that provides an extensive amount of gorgeous flames and cozy ambiance to outdoor spaces. A hassle-free way of lighting up the fire bowl is available with the optional Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System. Handcrafted from GFRC material, this fire pit is durable and rated for outdoor use. Available in four different colors and can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane.
The American Fyre Designs 48" Fire Bowl features a slightly elevated base and a smooth curved structure, making it perfect for giving your outdoor area a contemporary feel. Furthering the innovation for modern fire pits, this fire bowl can be purchased with the Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System for a convenient and easier way of lighting your fire bowl using the included Bluetooth Remote Control.
This fire bowl is made of glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) that is durable and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. The GFRC material provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs. Available in four different finishes - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
To suit your needs and requirements, this fire bowl can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. The wide footprint of this fire bowl allows it to accommodate a 5 gal. propane tank inside.
For safe operations and optimal performance, the included base media of lava granules must be placed first and a separately sold primary media of decorative lava or glass must be used to cover the burner area. 35 lbs. of lava coals or lava granules or 70 lbs. of fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass is the required amount for the primary media. For additional decoration, a secondary media of volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Warm your outdoors with the gorgeous look and elegant flames of this fire bowl. Make it the center of attraction of your patio and enhance the ambiance and your warming experience.
Note: A base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required. Secondary media cannot be used when a propane tank is inside the fire bowl unit.
What's Included: 16" star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Key valve assembly (Fyrestarter model only), Pilot assembly (Fyrestarter model only), Valve box assembly (Fyrestarter model only), Remote kit (Fyrestarter model only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only), Flex connector (NG only), LP regulator (LP only). Fuse, Master Switch, Lava granules
Lead Time: 14-16 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing gas fire bowl
- For outdoor use only
- Optional push-button ignition (Fyrestarter)
- Match Lit (base model)
- Accommodates a 5-gallon standard tank
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 16" Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 35 lbs. of lava rocks or 70 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- Fyrestarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 65,000
- Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 22" H x 48" Exterior Dia.
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 16" Star burner - 1 pc.
- Round burner plate - 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Key valve assembly (Fyrestarter model only) - 1pc.
- Valve box assembly (Fyrestarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (Fyrestarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- LP regulator (LP only) - 1 pc.
- Fuse - 1 pc.
- Master switch - 1 pc.
- Lava granules (LF-10) - 1 pc.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).