American Fyre Designs 48" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl, Natural Gas or Propane
Who wants to spend all day cleaning a dirty old fire pit? Not only is it a pain to clean, but traditional fire pits can also be dangerous. If you're not careful, you could easily start a wildfire.
The American Fyre Designs 48" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl is the perfect solution. It's easy to use and built from durable GFRC material that's rated for outdoor use. Plus, it comes in four different colors so you can find the perfect one for your space.
Warm your outdoors with the gorgeous look and elegant flames of this fire bowl. Make it the center of attraction of your patio and enhance the ambiance and your warming experience.
Buy it now! Free Shipping!
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required. Secondary media cannot be used when a propane tank is inside the fire bowl unit.
What's Included: Fire Bowl, Burner Assembly, Flex Connector, Lava Granules, Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only), Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only), and User's Manual
To inquire about the current lead time, email email@example.com.
American Fyre Designs Fyrestarter Ignition System Videos:
- Free Standing Gas Fire Bowl for Any Outdoor Space
- Manual or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design looks good in any setting
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane, choose what's convenient
- 16" Star Stainless Steel Burner and Plate, corrosion-resistant
- Adjustable flame to get the flame height and temperature just right
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 35 lbs. of lava rocks or 70 lbs. of glass media
- Shut-off valve required (not included)
- Fyrestarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 65,000
- Fyrestarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 22" H x 48" Exterior Dia.
- Weight: 250 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Fire Bowl - 1 pc.
- Burner Assembly - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector - 1 pc.
- Lava Granules (10 lbs) - 1 bag
- Transformer Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) - 1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Box Assembly (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- Bluetooth Control Manual (Fyrestarter Only) -1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!