American Fyre Designs 32" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
American Fyre Designs 32" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl, Natural Gas or Propane
American Fyre Designs 32" Fire Bowl is an outdoor fire pit, designed to introduce a contemporary appeal to outdoor living spaces. This product is made of GFRC, ensuring durability and safety for outdoor use. Available with manual or electronic ignition, in four different colors, and can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane.
This 32" Fire Bowl's base is slightly elevated, giving it a floating appearance that stands out among other furniture. Its smooth curved lines and mesmerizing fire feature offers a softer look and cozy ambiance. The optional FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System can be integrated with the fire bowl, allowing the unit to be ignited with Bluetooth Remote Control.
Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) is the material used for this fire bowl. It guarantees the longevity of the product and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. The GFRC provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs. Available in four different finishes - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
With top-notch versatility, this fire bowl can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. When using liquid propane, a 10-ft hose and a tank/end table that houses a 5-gallon propane tank can be purchased to go with the fire bowl. Select from two different reclaimed wood finishes or four GFRC colors for the tank/end table.
For safe operations and optimal performance, the included base media of lava granules must be placed first and a separately sold primary media of decorative lava or glass must be used to cover the burner area. 25 lbs. of lava coals or lava granules or 30 lbs. of fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass is the required amount for the primary media. For additional decoration, a secondary media of volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
Stay warm and relaxed with the American Fyre Designs 36" Fire Bowl. Its elegant design and gorgeous flames will surely take your outdoor warming experience to a next level.
Note: Base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: 16" star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Key valve assembly (FyreStarter model only), Pilot assembly (FyreStarter model only), Valve box assembly (FyreStarter model only), Remote kit (FyreStarter model only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only), Flex connector (NG only), LP regulator (LP only). Fuse, Master Switch, Lava granules
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Standing gas fire bowl
- For outdoor use only
- Manual or FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 16" Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 25 lbs. lava rocks or 30 lbs. glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- FyreStarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Manual Ignition: 65,000
- FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 16" H x 32" Exterior Diameter
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 16" Star burner - 1 pc.
- Round burner plate - 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Key valve assembly (FyreStarter model only) - 1pc.
- Valve box assembly (FyreStarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (FyreStarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- LP regulator (LP only) - 1 pc.
- Fuse - 1 pc.
- Master switch - 1 pc.
- Lava granules (LF-10) - 1 bag of 10 lbs.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).