American Fyre Designs 36" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl
American Fyre Designs 36" Round Concrete Gas Fire Bowl, Natural Gas or Propane
American Fyre Designs 36" Fire Bowl features a contemporary neutral-colored finish and a straightforward design that brings a simple, yet elegant touch to outdoor spaces. Light up your fire bowl with a push of a button with the optional FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System. This fire bowl is made with GFRC to ensure durability and withstand outdoor environments. Available in four different colors and can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane.
Along with its gorgeous flames, the smooth spherical shape of the base gives a softer look and relaxing ambiance, making this fire bowl a perfect addition for outdoor living areas. For a more convenient and easier way of igniting your fire bowl, this unit can be purchased with an integrated FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System. Simply pressing a button on the remote will light up the fire bowl.
Glass fiber reinforced concrete (GFRC) is the material used for this fire bowl. It guarantees the longevity of the product and weighs considerably less than solid concrete. The GFRC provides a natural stone look that allows various color and texture designs. Available in four different finishes - White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, and Smoke.
For versatility and a broader range of use, this fire bowl can be fueled by natural gas or liquid propane. When using liquid propane, a 10-ft hose and a tank/end table that houses a 5-gallon propane tank can be purchased to go with the fire bowl. Select from two different reclaimed wood finishes or four GFRC colors for the tank/end table.
For safe operations and optimal performance, the included base media of lava granules must be placed first and a separately sold primary media of decorative lava or glass must be used to cover the burner area. 30 lbs. of lava coals or lava granules or 50 lbs. of fire gems, fire glass, or reflective fire glass is the required amount for the primary media. For additional decoration, a secondary media of volcanic stones, river stones, creekstones, geo shapes, wood chunks or, diamond nuggets can be placed on top of the lava or glass media.
American Fyre Designs 36" Fire Bowl is the modern take on warming your outdoors with its gorgeous flames and stunning base design. Pair that with the different decorative media available and you've got a center of attraction for your outdoor living area.
Note: A base media of lava granules is included but a separately sold primary media is required.
What's Included: 16" star burner, Round burner plate, Orifice, Key valve assembly (FyreStarter model only), Pilot assembly (FyreStarter model only), Valve box assembly (FyreStarter model only), Remote kit (FyreStarter model only), Control valve assembly (base model only), Thermocouple (base model only), Flex connector (NG only), LP regulator (LP only). Fuse, Master Switch, Lava granules
Optional Accessories: Lava Coals, Lava Granules, Fire Gems, Fire Glass, Reflective Fire Glass, Volcanic Stones, River stones, Creekstones, Geo Shapes, Wood Chunks, Diamond Nuggets, 10 ft. LP extension hose, Reclaimed Wood Tank/End Table, Concrete Tank/End Table, Fire Bowl Cover
Lead Time: 10-12 weeks. To inquire about current lead time, email email@example.com.
- Free Standing gas fire bowl
- For outdoor use only
- Optional push-button ignition (FyreStarter)
- Match Lit (base model)
- Heavy Texture Finishes: White Aspen, Café Blanco, Black Lava, or Smoke
- Contemporary Design
- Available in Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- 16" Star Burner
- Adjustable flame
- Required Decorative Media (Sold Separately): 30 lbs. of lava rocks or 50 lbs. of glass media
- Shut off valve required (not included)
- FyreStarter requires 120 Volt AC Power
- Vinyl Protective Cover - Sold Separately
- Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete for Strength and Durability
- Made in the USA
- ANSI Certified
- CSA Approved
- Max BTUs:
- Base Model (Manual Ignition): 65,000
- FyreStarter Electronic Ignition System Model: 100,000
- Dimensions: 16" H x 36" Exterior Diameter
- Weight: 154 lbs
- Limited 1-Year Parts Warranty – Electrical Components, accessories, and controls (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens)
- Limited 3-Year Parts Warranty – Exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete fire features and burner
What's in the Box:
- 16" Star burner - 1 pc.
- Round burner plate - 1 pc.
- Orifice - 1 pc.
- Key valve assembly (FyreStarter model only) - 1pc.
- Valve box assembly (FyreStarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Remote kit (FyreStarter model only) - 1 pc.
- Control valve assembly (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Thermocouple (base model only) - 1 pc.
- Flex Connector (NG only) - 1 pc.
- LP regulator (LP only) - 1 pc.
- Fuse - 1 pc.
- Master switch - 1 pc.
- Lava granules (LF-10) - 1 bag of 10 lbs.
- User's manual - 1 pc.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
Robert H. Peterson Co. ("RHP") warrants your American Fyre Designs product to be free from defects in material and workmanship.
American Fyre Designs ("AFD") exterior Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete (GFRC) fire features ("products") and burners are warranted for THREE (3) YEARS.
All AFD valves, electrical components, accessories and controls are warranted for ONE (1) YEAR (excluding batteries, wind guards, and screens).