Build Your Own Rectangular Gas Fire Pit in No Time With This Ready-to-Finish Kit
You know how you want your gas fire pit to look, but you can't find the exact one anywhere.
So, you've decided to build one from scratch, but it's tough to gather all the materials you need.
With the Warming Trends Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Kit, you have less to worry about as it comes with all a gas fire pit's essential parts. It includes a CROSSFIRE Burner, an industry leader in producing one of the tallest and brightest flames. Different sizes and burner styles are available to fit your needs best.
Concrete boards make it easier for you to achieve the look you want as you simply put finishing materials around them. With veneers, you can get the look of a real tiled or stone fire pit. Plus, there is absolutely no hassle operating it as all Warming Trends Gas Burners have Match Lit Ignition to easily light or adjust the flames. You can upgrade to another ignition system if you wish.
Linear burners are great for those who want flames in a straight line, while Tree-Style models provide thicker flames and more heat. Regardless of which burner you choose, each one is guaranteed to have the best quality of an American-Made product.
If you're planning to build a new fire pit for your home or business, this fire pit kit is a wonderful way to get started. Buy today! Shipping is free!
How to make a fire pit? If you're looking to make a fire pit but don't know where to start, consider Warming Trends' Ready-to-Finish Rectangular Gas Fire Pit kit. With everything you need included, just choose your size and finish it off with the fuel type you like. Building a customized fire pit has never been easier!
Note: ALL BURNERS MUST BE COVERED WHEN NOT IN USE OR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID. A fire pit cover is required for the Lifetime Warranty.
Ready-to-Finish Kits come with a Fire Pit Vent Kit (FPVK) but they do not come pre-installed as placement and installation depend on the veneer or finishing material. Vents are to be installed by the contractor on site.
What's Included: Rectangular Fire Pit Enclosure, Linear or Tree-Style Crossfire Gas Burner, Aluminum Pan, Flex Line Kit, Vent Kit, Key Valve Extension, and User's Manual
Warming Trends Crossfire Brass Gas Burner Videos:
- Ready to Finish Rectangular Fire Pit Kit for Outdoor Use
- Customizable, achieve the look you want with your chosen finishing material
- Works with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose what's best for you
- Original Crossfire Brass Gas Burner boasts one of the Tallest, Brightest, and Fullest Flames in the industry
- Aluminum and Concrete Board Construction allows any finishing material
- 2" Deep Aluminum Pan can be decorated with fire glass or lava rocks
- Corrosion-resistant, perfect for outdoor use
- Includes a Match Lit Ignition System for easy lighting and flame adjustment
- Comes with a Flex Line Kit to help you connect it to your gas supply
- Fire Pit Vent Kit allows your fire pit to burn longer with proper ventilation
- 48" Long Model: 110,000 (Linear Burner), 170,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 60" Long Model: 150,000 (Linear Burner), 230,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 72" Long Model: 210,000 (Linear Burner), 290,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 48" Long Model: 18" H x 48" L x 30" W
- 60" Long Model: 18" H x 60" L x 36" W
- 72" Long Model: 18" H x 72" L x 42" W
- CSA Approved
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Rectangular Fire Pit Enclosure - 1 pc.
- Linear or Tree-Style Crossfire Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Aluminum Pan - 1 pc.
- Flex Line Kit - 1 pc.
- Vent Kit - 1 pc.
- Key Valve Extension - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm (wash hands after handling this product). For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All Crossfire Brass Burners have a limited lifetime warranty.
All Warming Trends Steel Log Sets purchased on or after January 1, 2019 have a limited ten (10) year warranty.
All Warming Trends Firestorm Steel Log Systems have a limited seven (7) year warranty.
All burners and electronics (if present) must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!