Build Your Own Rectangular Fire Pit in No Time with This Ready to Finish Kit
It's tough to find the time and energy to put together a fire pit from scratch. Not only is it hard to find the time and energy, but it can also be really expensive to buy all the parts you need for your perfect fire pit.
With Warming Trends Ready to Finish Rectangular Gas Fire Pit Kit, you don't have to worry about any of that. This easy-to-assemble kit comes with everything you need, including all the essential parts. Plus, you get to choose the size and style of burner that fits your needs best.
Linear burners are great for those who want flames in a straight line. Due to their design, Tree-style burners provide thicker flames and more heat. Choose your preferred flame pattern or based on how much heat you need.
If you're planning to build a new fire pit for your home or commercial space, consider getting a ready to finish kit that makes things a lot easier. Enjoy the warmth and ambiance of a customizable fire pit without the hassle of building one from scratch!
Buy today! Shipping is free!
Note: ALL BURNERS MUST BE COVERED WHEN NOT IN USE OR WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID. A fire pit cover is required for the Lifetime Warranty.
Ready-to-Finish Kits come with a Fire Pit Vent Kit (FPVK) but they do not come pre-installed as placement and installation depend on veneer. Vents are to be installed by the contractor on site.
What's Included: Rectangular Fire Pit Enclosure, Linear or Tree-Style Crossfire Gas Burner, Aluminum Pan, Flex Line Kit, Vent Kit, Key Valve Extension, and User's Manual
Warming Trends Crossfire Brass Gas Burner Videos:
- Ready to Finish Rectangular Fire Pit Kit for Outdoor Use
- Customizable, your choice of finishing material
- Works with Liquid Propane or Natural Gas, choose what's best for you
- Original Crossfire Brass Gas Burner for Tall, Bright, and Full Flames
- Aluminum and Concrete Board Construction, ready to finish
- Aluminum Pan with 2" sidewalls to contain decorative media
- Corrosion-resistant perfect for outdoor use
- Flex Line Kit
- Fire Pit Vent Kit
- Key Valve Extension
- 48" Long Model: 110,000 (Linear Burner), 170,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 60" Long Model: 150,000 (Linear Burner), 230,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 72" Long Model: 210,000 (Linear Burner), 290,000 (Tree-Style Burner)
- 48" Long Model: 18" H x 48" L x 30" W
- 60" Long Model: 18" H x 60" L x 36" W
- 72" Long Model: 18" H x 72" L x 42" W
- CSA Approved
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
What's in the Box:
- Rectangular Fire Pit Enclosure - 1 pc.
- Linear or Tree-Style Crossfire Gas Burner - 1 pc.
- Aluminum Pan - 1 pc.
- Flex Line Kit - 1 pc.
- Vent Kit - 1 pc.
- Key Valve Extension - 1 pc.
- User's Manual - 1 pc.
WARNING: Combustion byproducts produced when using this product contains chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Handling the brass material on this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm (wash hands after handling this product). For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Free and Fast Shipping! Read our full Shipping Policy here.
We offer market-leading 30-Day Free Returns! Read more about our Returns Policy here.
All Crossfire Brass Burners have a limited lifetime warranty.
All Warming Trends Steel Log Sets purchased on or after January 1, 2019 have a limited ten (10) year warranty.
All Warming Trends Firestorm Steel Log Systems have a limited seven (7) year warranty.
All burners and electronics (if present) must be covered when not in use or warranty is null and void.
We are here for you
We understand that buying a fireplace online without seeing it in person can be challenging. Let us help!